The Beginning Of It All

You are walking home late as usual after exploring the nearby forest , and everything is calm until you see the rising smoke, you run in the direction and see your house ablaze, you see a man standing on the other side of the flames and your blood runs cold, he was no ordinary man.. something about him was different.. something.. so unordinary.. he was so perfect.. his hair shone and his jawline perfectly shaped his face... his lucious looking lips.. but among his godly face, his eyes were showing no emotion, your heart sped up and he turned in your direction and your chest felt like it burst as he was in front of you in a mere second, your eyes widened as you began taking shaky steps back, every instinct in your body telling you to run but your body was in such shock you only got a few steps back before falling to your feet , the man crouched to yout level, staring into your eyes and for a split second.. you saw something in them.. and then he began to lean closer... and closer until you could feel his breath on your neck but then "Y/N!" A voice called from the villagers, you turned to them and back but the man was gone.

The villagers agreed to let you stay in a house of theirs, you couldn't help it though... something called you outside.. almost like a fly in a spiders web you followed along unknowingly, not knowing of the path you had just begun to walk.