Blood Red Eyes

Your hair flowed in the wind (its long) as your footsteps felt light, the cold breeze hit your face like a feather.. and you saw him standing outside and your heart was frozen in your throat.. "hello again." The man spoke and your heart raced fast, he was so close you could see deep into his eyes.. and they were full of sorrow.. a man who has lived a hundred years without his lover.. you were so lost in his eyes you didn't notice when he placed his fingers to your head and then you reached your hand up to hold your head, this man had flicked your forehead "hey, don't ignore me" he says while you held your forehead in lingering pain with a pout upon your face, you felt strange.. you only just met this man but it felt like you'd known him forever.. you felt at ease with him.. you reached your hand out unknowingly and only when his cold hands held your warm ones did you notice "[Y/N].." he whispered holding your hand to his cold cheek, you being surprised by this motion tried to pull your hand back, as the breeze passed by once again Gwi froze.. and took a deep breath.. then his eyes turned the blood red shade that lingered in your mind for an unknown reason, you stumbled back crashing into the door and when you looked back he was once again gone, you huffed at this , but the door had broken and your arm had a gash upon it now from the fragile wood, the villagers tried their best to bandage you up but they didn't have good materials and in the day you had to wash the bandages , when you got back to the house you sat outside on the deck , and you didn't even have to turn around to know whom your visitor was.

You span around and stared him dead in the face , he had a smirk on his face "sorry for last night ~ Hadn't fed and had to leave, I'm sure you missed me" he says and although your expression remained stale a blush crossed your face.. you secretly had hoped he would return this night.. and when he did you had nothing to reply with, you adverted your eyes to try focus on other things "why are you here." You questioned crossing your arms, forgetting about the gash and when you remembered your regretted this movement instantly as you yelped in pain from this movement and you felt his eyes on your arm but he wasn't coming near "did I hurt you last night..?" He says , and although you hoped he was worried his voice didn't  have any emotion in it but you felt his gaze was full of sorrow and worry.

"I- No. Its nothing, i just tripped over a rock and grazed it" you replied , taking a step back but he was in front of you in a second "[Y/N] lying is bad." He says grabbing your arm and you growled in pain and he stared at the hand "you were saying something?" He says "shut up. Its none of your business anyway." You huffed "why such a sour attitude?" He questioned and you just knew he was smirking "it- YAH! I SAI-" You were cut off by him placing his hand over your mouth "you will wake the whole village if you shout that loud" he spoke and you pried at his hands even though it was to no avail , as he pulled away his hands you were growing more annoyed by the second "Who do you think you are coming to a ladies house at night! If anyone saw you they'd wonder whats going on!" You whispered in anger "calm down nobody would see me alright" he says leaning against the wall "yah. What do you want." You questioned "nothing much, just wanted to see you." He spoke with a cocky smile and he walked around "I'm not some play toy you can mess with you know. How do you even know my name?" You growled "i have sources " he says staring back at you only annoying you more "okay i give in alright, Now sir i don't know your name, Leave." You sarcastically said and he smiled at you  before his expression turned dead serious "who was that man staring at you today." He questioned "what man?" You replied confused and he was deep in thought for a second "nothing, get some sleep" he spoke leading you to your bed "I'll be back tomorrow night." He spoke before vanishing again, you closed your eyes and fell asleep instantly.