Chapter 1 : The number

Dahyun's POV.

"Dahyun, Dahyun wake up" I heard Momo's voice trying to wake me up. "Dahyun, ms. Vicky's here" I heard it once again. I seemed to get out of my comfortable position, I lift my head and saw ms. Vicky ready to tell me to get out and put 3 books each to both of my hands while doing a "T" pose. "M-ms. Vicky, G-good morning" I put a big awkward bright smile on my face. But, that's weird, ms. Vicky didn't told me to go out, she just put a big smile on her face too. 'Phew...that was close...'

Classroom (free time) [7: 45 AM]

Sana's POV

I wondered about something. "When? When will she love me? That cute weirdo?"
I pouted. Dahyun turned around to talk to me "hey, mind If we talk about something? In bored today...." "S-sure then Dahyun!" I smiled 'did she heard me? Or something?'. We talked about the gift because it was my birthday 2 days ago. "Dahyun. Would you do an aegyo or a ki--" "I would do an aegyo for you Minatozaki" she smiled cutely. "Would you do it now?" I ask "you know... you wouldn't be a weirdo to me if you did an aegyo" I pat her head. "I would do it now! O-only if you give me time to think for my aegyo" She paused and think about her aegyo. I laughed because of her cuteness when thinking, she suddenly puts her hand inside her hoodie, then she...SHE...let it out and gave me a finger heart while saying "bbung bbung~ Minatozaki will you be mine?". I blushed a bit but cooled down. "Sure Dahyunie, I would be yours~" she blushed and hugged me. Surely I hugged back, I saw her blushing. "Sana" she called, "S-Sana" she called again, "yes Dubu?" I replied. "C-can I have your n-number?" Dahyun asked If she can, so she would chat me. "Sure then Dubu~ enjoy chatting me okay?" .I wrote her number in a piece of small paper ,then have it to Dahyun. "T-thank you San--" Sana put her index finger to Dahyun's soft lips. 'Dang...her lips is so soft' "Shh Just chat me later...Mrs. Kim".

A/N:
Heyy there..sorry If this chapter short...I was just that busy on my works...But I hope you likes It and enjoy it. I'm just new on writing stories and I hope you would still enjoy it. Thanks.

_ChimmyOreos17.