chapter 2 : Our convo

Dahyun's P O V
I added Sana to my contacts and started with a "Hi"

Dahyun
Hi.

Sana
Hey dubu!.

Dahyun
What ya doin'?

Sana
Well..I was watching a movie.

Dahyun
What kind and what is the title?

Sana
Well...a japanese movie of course! The title? The title is "Itazura na kiss". It's a good movie! Trust me!

Dahyun
Sure! I would watch it...it sounds interesting....

Sana
See you tomorrow Dubu! It's getting late now.

Dahyun
Sure..Sure...chat you tomorrow, good night sana...

Sana is offline

Dahyun
Bye...

Dahyun changed sana's name to:
Shy shy sana

Dahyun is Offline.

Dahyun's P O V

"Aish just great...I was supposed to ask her If she wants to walk together tomorrow...." I shut down my phone and watched T.V. "What time is it?" She looked at her clock "12:00...I'd better Sleep..." I closed my sleep eyes and fell a sleep.

{Thursday} [school] (7:30 AM)

DAHYUN'S. P O V

I was walking on my way to the school when I saw Sana talking to Tzuyu. 'What is this feeling?' It should be jealousy. Why is she talking to Tzuyu. Sana looked behind and saw me thinking and also...air punching. Sana went to beside me. But I didn't noticed her, so she blew my ear and looked beside. Out face were near, making Dahyun blush like a tomato, so I moved away quickly "S-sana! You sacred me!" I said, still blushing. "You tomato didn't know im here~". SHE said laughing at my red face. "Aish! Let's just go to school like nothing happend..." I said while feeling an uncomfortable atmosphere. I looked around and Tzuyu was looking at us with a jealous glare.

A/N:
HEYUY! Please forgive me about the slow publish of this chapter, I was busy with my school. So I am also a director for my project in making a short film, That is known as "Meteor Garden" the parody version of it to promote my teacher's mandarin class.

-ChimmyOreos_17