Ch 8 × Pillow Wars!!

Minami POV

Awkward silence filled the room and everybody stopped what they were doing so I took the intiative and broke the silence.

As I spotted Kubinashi's body, I strolled over there, placed his mortified head on, and turned to a yokai on my left.

"Hey, do you know where the toilet is?" I grinned.

The yokai held up a shaky finger and pointed to the right.

"Thanks! See you later Kubinashi-san!" I waved and closed the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tsurara trying to hide from me, hoping that she wouldn't be noticed as a yokai.

Third Person POV:

As Minami continued to look for the toilet, the yokai in the room became tense.

"What a weird girl..."

"Oi! Kubinashi, what did you do now?!" Kejoro yelled while pointing an accusing finger at him.

"N-Nothing, I swear! My head got kicked outside, she tripped over it, and brought me here!"

"Damn, Rikuo-sama is going to be furious once he finds out..."

"Once I find out what?"

Everybody turned to look at their third leader, who was standing by the door.

"U-Uhm... R-Rikuo-sama..."

"We can explain...?

Back to Minami's POV:

After I finally found the toilet, I sighed in content as I walked out the toilet and turned off the lights.

'Now to find my way back to the room... Let's see... Oh, I remember this door...'

I followed my instincts, and eventually I did reach back to the room.

'What a journey...'

As I slid open the door I felt something slam in to my face and my already broken glasses. The force knocked me down and I grunted in irritation as I fell for the hundredth time.

"W-What are you-

Before I could continue, I felt several more fluffy objects slam into my face and before I lost conciousness, I heard a several voices.

"Oh, Minami-chan is finally back!"

"Look what you did you idiot!!"

"Is she okay...?"

And I drifted away into the darkness.

A few minutes later, I woke up and I saw Kana, Tsurara, Saori and Natsumi looking down at me, worried.

"She's awake!"

"See Shima! You're such an idiot!"

"I didn't mean it! You guys threw pillows too!"

'Ah... I get it now... It's a pillow fight...'

I sat up from the floor and put a hand to my throbbing head.

"So... Shima... You threw that at me...?" I said darkly.

"Y-Yes."

"I see."

I stood up slowly and walked around behind him as everyone else stared. I grabbed a pillow nearby and smashed it on his head as he yelled out in surprise.

"Muahaha! Sorry mister but you can't let your guard down in a war like this!" I howled in laughter.

I was cut short as I felt a pillow thrown at the side of my face. A familiar voice giggled.

"Hyaa!!"

"Incoming from the right!"

"Bring it on!!!"

Rikuo (Night) POV:

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. First, that Minami girl found the Sannokuchi yokai, then she healed me with this mysterious power that Grandpa said Grandma had too, and to top it off, the yokai in the room told me she found Kubinashi and all the yokai there but had no reaction to them...?

'This girl really confuses me... What is she...?"

I turned to my right as I heard loud noises come from the room my friends were staying at.

'They aren't asleep yet...?'

I stepped closer to the door, trying to listen in, but before I could hear anything, a pillow whizzed by that I narrowly dodged.

'Woah, that was dangerous... What the heck are they doing in there?!'