"IS IT OFFICAL!"

Phantoms POV
I look at the window to see Nira and Yukimo "NIRA YUKIMO!" I blush rapidly my two sisters Rush back to there room I rush inside to kill them I hear cykopath laughing so hard

Next day at school
Phantom blushes a little as soon as He see's cykopath walk past him Yukimo and Nira sneak behind him "IS IT OFFICIAL!" Nira and Yuki scream in his ear "AHHHHH WTF GUYS DON'T SCREAM IN MY EAR!"Phantom slaps both of them "Owwweei!" Yuki cries "OW BAKA!" Nira slaps him back "IMA KILL U TWO!" Phantom brings out his Weapon the two run for there lives a few minutes later "So is you and Cykos relationship official?" Yuki asked phantom he turned and looked at Cyko who was on the bench "I-I'm not sure you have to ask Cykopath." Phantom leaned and looked down to the ground "Okay I'll ask him!" Nira said walking over to cykopath "WTF NO NIRA DON'T!" Phantom cries tripping on a pebble and smashing his face into the grass "Hey cykopath?" Nira ask "Yeah?" Cykopath looks up from his phone "so yesterday me and Yuki saw you and Phantom kissing are you official or what?" Nira ask politely "I-I'm not sure I mean if it's cool with phantom cause I wanna be official but it depends with him." Cykopath answers her question "okay come on you can ask phantom over there!" Nira Grabs cykopath and drags him towards phantom Cykopath was freaking out "H-hi phantom!" Cykopath looks his direction flustered "H-hey!" Phantom got up from the ground and Blushed hard "So umm from last night are we official or what a simple yes or no would be good." Cykopath told him his options "Well I would."

Guys im leaving a cliff hanger Lol XD