Candyholic Momoko's Dark Past part 1

Me:Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 17! I've come a long way in this story and I'm really proud of it! I want to thank all my reviewers both the new and old and I'm glad you enjoy my story :) This chapter and the next will be about Momoko's situation with Sakamoto

Kimiko:We prefer to call him Saka-baka

Kaoru:Or just plain old jackass

Me:Umm...of course. Anywho this chapter will be told in 2 different point of views. The first is Kaoru,Miyako, and Kimiko's the other is Momoko's.

Brick:Can we get on with it?! I MUST know what that bastard did to my Momoko!

Me:Hold on! Someone has to do the dis-

Brick:Suki-san doesn't own us!

Miyako:He's in a hurry isn't he? ^_^"

Everyone:*nods*

PPGZ:Happy Reading!

Me:To the Story!

The red headed girl ran upstairs and, without realizing it, ended up in a certain vampire princess' room. The girl already changed into a black shirt with white feathers all over it with white pocket shorts that has black stripes on it. Her hair was in two low ponytails. She was on the balcony playing the last few notes on her flute unaware of her visitor.

"M-Momoko-chan" the vampiress said coming in. The red-head blinked away the future tears and looked over her shoulder faking a smile.

"K-Konnichiwa Kiki-chan" she said with fake cheer. Momoko's performance couldn't fool the empath.

"What's wrong?" the ravenette asked in a stern voice.

"W-What do you mean,everything is fine" the ribbon-haired girl said with her voice getting lower by the word.

"I know you're lying" the lunar vampire said sitting next to her on her bed.

"Oh, I forgot you were an empath"

"Even if I wasn't I could still tell by looking into your eyes" Tsuki put her hand on Momoko's to encourage her to share.

'She told us what happend between her and Akuma...its only fair I tell her about Sakamoto,besides she's only concerned about me' Momoko thought. She looked at Tsuki and smiled sadly while nodding.

Meanwhile downstairs...

"WHAT!?" the red head prince exclaimed only to be shushed by his brothers and ember-eyed friend.

"Sakamoto used to date Momoko?!" he whispered harshly. The girls nodded and Takeshi noticed a certain maid quartet trying to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Let's talk in the cellar" the green vampire said much to the maids' disappointment. The whole group moved to the cellar with Yuichi being forced to stay calm.

"Okay talk" Aoki said pulling his red-capped friend back on the couch.

"It was 3 years ago when we we're 13"