7

Lola woke up and frowned as she realised  that she was in an empty bed and hat Sam wasn't there. She stood up and ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she stood up and grabbed his shirt off of the floor and slipped it on as she walked out into the kitchen. Lola smiled to herself as she saw Sam as he stood cooking. She smiled as he stood with Grace as they stood making breakfast together. She knew that it was awkward what they had and knew he was the father of her sister but it didn't change how she felt. Lola smiled as Sam turned to face her "hey, are you okay?" Sam asked as he walked over to Lola and kissed her. He looked To her and frowned. He could tell that Lola was off "are your okay?" Sam asked Lola who looked to him and smiled.

"My mum knows about us" she said as Sam as he glanced to grace who was playing on her iPad "I gather hat she isn't happy?" He asked as she looked to him and chuckled "you could say that, she thinks that I am only going to end up hurt by you, she thinks that you are no good" Lola said as Sam looked to her and smiled "you know hat I'm not going to hurt you right?" He asked as Lola looked to him and nodded "let me fall to Connie, it will be okay" Sam said as Lola looked to him and smiled.

***

Later Lola got to work and frowned as she cal who was sitting in the staffroom. She looked to him and frowned as she walked over to him "are you okay?" She asked as she walked over to him "a patient complained about me" he said as Lola looked to him and smiled "it happens all the time, it's nothing personal" Lola said as cal looked to her and smiled "I don't even know what I am doing anymore, I just don't know" cal said as Lola looked to him and smiled as she wrapped an arm around him and pulled him into a hug and smiled "you are a great doctor cal, don't forget it. Don't let anyone make you think that your not" Lola said as he looked to her and smiled.

Later that day, Lola stood in resus and sighed to herself as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed as Connie walked over to her and smiled "you look awful, please don't tell me that Sam got you pregnant now" he said as Lola turned to face her and frowned "of course not" Lola said as she frowned to herself. She knew she had been feeling tired and off for the last few days. Lola knew that they weren't exactly careful and that it would be a big possibility that she was in fact pregnant. Lola looked to cal and smiled "can you cover for me, I have to do something" she said as he looked to her and smiled "sure" he said as she walked off. She knew she needed to take a test.

***

Later that day, Lola sat in the cubicles off the staff toilets as she looked to the pregnancy test in her hands and sighed as she saw it was positive. She felt sick as she looked to it. She stood up and walked out as she walked to sams office. He looked to her and smiled. He could sense that she was off. He wrapped an arm astound her and hugged her "I love you Lola and together we can do anything" Sam said "even a baby?" She asked as he looked to her and frowned "I'm pregnant" Lola said.