Untitled Part 18

He said '' I have a question for you.'' I said '' what is it?'' He said '' did you want to be turned into a vampire?'' I said '' no.'' He looked at me sadly like he wanted to say something but he could not. He said '' do you want to go into the cafe now with me, they have very good muffins and cookies.'' I put a smile back on my face and told him yes. We were sitting at our table waiting for a waiter to come take our order before I saw a dude I saw from the last time I went to red lobster with Devin. I had to get out of there before Tyson saw me he seemed pretty mad when Michael told him that he would kill him with no mercy if he was to hurt me. I got up and was walking to the door. A started walking after me, so when we made it outside I told him '' I had to get out of there because there is a dude who is not so happy with me or Michael right now and they may try to harm me or you.'' He said '' you know I would never let anything happen to you ever again I promise, so please have faith in me to protect you.'' I said '' why would you protect me if you just met me today?'' He said '' because I have a feeling you would need alot of it.'' After that he drove me to his house on his motorcycle, then when we got to his house. He took me inside and we went to his room. He asked '' what is your favorite snack?''