A good day for Spider-Man

I do not own the song used for this chapter. The song is owned by its respective artists. I merely used it for the chapter. I do however own the picture as I took it myself on my PS4 on the game I bought. I do not own the design for the costume as it is the design Insomniac gave Spider-Man for their game.

New York City. The big Apple, the city so nice they named it twice, the capitol of the world. It's the third most traffic congested city of the world, home to big honkin sewer rats the size of small dogs, the air reeks of gasoline, trash, and the sewers, The sounds of the city never cease, and the rent for a single one room apartment is insane. But there are some great things about New York too. There are all the sites from Washington square park to the Statue of Liberty. And it's home to your favorite celebrities from movie stars like Matt Damon and Bill Murray to the rich and powerful like the Starks. It's also home to the Amazing Spider-Man. Running along the roof tops, jumping from building to the next, in the broad day light you could see the red and blue and maybe catch a glimpse of the white spider on his chest (picture of suit is up top). Spider-Man was just one of the cities many heroes but by far the most known and prominent of them all. Some call him a hero, others say he's a menace. But one thing they all can agree on is that his banter is second to none. Sometimes it's terrible other times it can actually get a laugh out of a lot of people, but boy can he run his mouth during a fight. Speaking of a fight Spider-Man is in the middle of a battle between one of his old foes Doctor Octopus inside of a building Ock attacked to get Spider-Mans attention.

"Hey Ock, I have a question? What made you decide to make only four arms?" Spiderman said as he jumped from one spot to the next. Octavius gritted his teeth. "I mean wouldn't two mechanical arms be enough for what you do? You just climb walls and try to hurt me. You can totally do that with only two. Oh! I got a good name for you if you did that want to hear it?" Spider-Man Asked.

"Do you ever shut up!?" Ock roared.

"Oh come on, Ock. We've been enemies for nearly a decade now! You know I can't stop. Anyways here's the name I have for you if you ever use only two arms." Spiderman then jumped at Ock and webbed two arms to Ocks sides. "Behold! The terrible! Doctor Cockroach!" Spiderman said then jumped away as he laughed. Ock growled in anger and frustration. "I think it's got potential? What do you think?" Spiderman asked while he looked at Ock from the top of a column.

"I think it's about time you took a dirt nap!" Ock yelled as he used his arm to grab a desk and threw it at Spider-Man. Easily dodging it swung around and kicked Ock in the chest sending him crashing into a desk. Spider-Man then shot a web grabbing Ock and yanked him forward to deliver the final punch. This left Ock in a daze as he muttered to himself incoherently along with blood pouring out of his nose and dribbling from his mouth.

"Concussion. Well that's what happens when you play rough with the big boys Ock. Maybe next time you should stay in the raft you know. Cause after a certain amount of concussions you won't be able to get back up. You'll live longer too. Anyways up you go." Spider-Man Said as he lifted Ock onto his shoulders. "Time to hand you over to the police." He Said as he carried him out to the police cars waiting for him outside the bank.

"Spider-man!" Said a Woman. Spider-Man looked to find police captain Yuriko Watanabe.

"Yuri! How are you?" Spider-Man asked.

"Better now that you got Ock. Another concussion?" Yuri Asked.

"Gotta do something to make him agreeable." Spider-Man said.

"I'm not complaining." She Said matter a factly. "Thanks for taking care of him." She Said as she walked away.

"No problem." Spider-Man said. Suddenly an alarm went off and behind the eyes of his mask the screen on the eyes gave an alert that his next class was in the next 5 minutes. "Oh. Gotta run!" He Said as he jumped onto a building. "Computer. Play music." Peter Said as he began to run up the side of a building. Music then began to play in Spider-Mans ears, the song was Holiday by Green Day.