The Birthday Card

~Tweek's P.O.V~

I giggled happily, fo once i was calm. No twitching! I'm actually in the process of making a triple chocolate cake for my hubby's birthday! Or Craig, my hubby.

Putting it in the oven, i stood up and looked at the ceiling. He's awake! I giggled again.

"Tweek?" Craig asked walking into the kitchn shirtless, his muscles bulging.

"Happy birthday baby!" I squeled and hugged him.

"Thank you Tweekie!" He laughed and kissed my cheek infgulfing me in his arms \.

"Your 20 now!" Tweek stated.

"I'm old!" He stated, amd kissed my cheek "I'm gonnna run over to Clyde's real fast, okay?"

I nodded as he ran upstairs, got dressed and left. Smiling to myself, I went back to baking the cake.

~Later~

I twitched, I made the misatke of having a cup of coffee and now i am back to being twitvhy! TO MUCH PRESSURE!!

Jumping as i heard the door open, i spun around a icing spatula in hand "WHO'S THERE?!?!"

"It's me Tweekie!" I heard Craig reply, as he walked into the room and kissed my forehead and sat on the table.

"What did you g-get from Clyde?!" I asked tugging on my hair.

Craig didn't reply but as reading something that came in the mail, it was card. Peeking over his shoulder i read it silently

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG! I hope all your birthday wishs come true!

 Love, Mom, Dad, and Ruby!

My eyes widened. See Craig NEVER got anything from his family since we came out, they basically banished him. So this was a shock.

"I..." Craig trailed off, as he threw the card across the room. I cried out, HE WAS ANGRY?! 

"Craig GAH-" I asked "A-Ae you okay?"

He looked at me black air covering his eyes "Perfect,"

Slowly I hugged him, nuzzling into his chest. Vibrating "I-I'm sorry..."

'It's not your fault." He stated and huged me close "Your all I need Twek."

Smiling I hugged his chest  "I love you"

"I love you to," He said as he swooped down and kissed me, happily.

~~~~~

I OWN NOTHING

I didn't really like this one...

Vote and comment?