Jimin Taehyung Jungkook

Before I start I need to make it clear that this is happening before Yoongi was adopted that means he is 3 years old and Hoseok is 2 years old and Jimin Tae and Kookie are 1.

................................................................................................................................................................

Namjoon was devastated after his divorce he missed his husband Jackson but at the same time hated Jackson for cheating on him with Mark he always thought he and Jackson would grow old together they even planned on adopting kids but before that day would come Jackson was gone leaving Namjoon alone.

Namjoon had always dreamed about kids, his friends were happily married with kids his colleagues at work had kids and everytime they would come to work with their mothers or fathers Namjoon could not help but long for kids.

Even though Jackson and Namjoon planned to have kids together, Namjoon decided to adopt kids on his own to fill the empty space in his heart and home. Everything was set, the kid's room was decorated, Namjoon was dressed and seated in his car excited to collect his soon to be son the drive to the orphanage was extremely exciting and nerve racking for Namjoon he was excited and nervous to meet his son for the first time and at the same time he was afraid he would be a terrible father but all those thoughts were pushed away when three identical looking babies sat in front of him he could not help but coo over there cuteness, three babies , triplets even though Namjoon had officially planned to adopt only one child but when his eyes set on the three kids his heart swelled it was as if these kids were made for him so he ended up taking the three of them home.

He fed the three babies, bathed them and changed their clothes and rocked them each to sleep.

He named then Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

................................................................................................................................................................