Tons of Tacos

"So what are you dorks doing here anyway?" I asked handing my plate off to Remington so he could have any of the fallen globs of Nutella.

"What? We can't just pop in and hang out with our favorite person for the day?" Emerson asked, giving me a gentle shove.

"Whateverrrrr." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

***

After a few hours of just lounging around and watching whatever was on TV I started making loud groaning noises until one of the boys finally said something.

"What?" Emerson laughed

"You guys are booorrrring!" I whined.

"Okay what do you want to do?" Remington asked

"I don't know! Something? Anything! I'm practically dying over here!" I said, overexaggerating.

My mom looked up from the book she was skimming through and said, "You know you could clean your room like I've been telling you to do for the past week now."

The boys started laughing but stopped soon after my mom suggested that they do some house chores as well.

"Ooh, I know! We should all totally go get Taco Bell! A friend of mine told me that you can add their new fries to just about anything on the menu! You can also use them as a substitute for the meat." I said looking over at Rem since he's the only vegetarian out of all of us.

Remington chuckled, "Okay that sounds tempting, I haven't had Taco Bell in over a year."

"Wait, hold on a second. Are we just going to ignore the fact that she said 'a friend' told her all this? Last time I checked, we were your only friends." Sebastian chimed in making the other two laugh.

He had a point though. For practically all my life these three idiots were my only friends. And I was completely okay with that. But that was up until Sebastian graduated and both Remington and Emerson dropped out so they could all go on tours in the band. After that I was all alone. And it sucked. A lot.

"Well after you three left to go play shows, I had to branch out and make new friends." I said, giving a half-hearted smile. But Emerson saw right through it and gave me a little reassuring smile without trying to be too obvious.

I get along with all of them equally but Emerson is the only one I can really confide in. That was for many reasons, one of them being that he was closer to my age than the others were.

Emerson was the one who ate cookie dough ice-cream with me while I tore up and burned all the photos of me and an ex boyfriend after I had my first bad break-up in my freshman year of high school. He was also the one who offered to take me to prom when I told him my date stood me up. Emerson was like my bestest best friend and I told him all my secrets. Well, almostall my secrets.

***

"Wait, should we use the app since were probably gonna order like 50 dollars worth of food? It'll be easier and I don't want to speak that long guys. The only thing we'll have to do is go get it." I said to the boys after they agreed to get Taco Bell.

"She has a point." Remington laughed.

"Alright let's do it that way then." Sebastian said.

After listening to all the food the boys wanted and picking out what I wanted I read off all the items we intended on getting, "Alright so I have the Variety Taco Pack, with six Nacho Cheese Doritos Tacos and six soft shell tacos. Crunch-Wrap Supreme, with nacho fries and no tomato, one with the nacho fries as a meat substitute and a seven-layer burrito, for Remington. A Double Decker Taco Supreme, a Quesarito, three orders of Nacho Fries, and finally 3 Strawberry Skittles Freezes."

"Wow guys we eat a lot of food." Emerson said, looking baffled as I showed him the price of what we just ordered.

"When can we pick it up?" Sebastian asked.

"It says in about 20 minutes since we ordered so much."

"Well what the hell are we gonna do until then?"

"Be patient and pray to the Taco Bell Gods that the workers don't fuck up our order."

((A/N: Guys, typing out all these different Taco Bell items made me so damn hungry... Anyway please comment and add this story to your library. Stay safe and be sure to eat Taco Bell))