PROLOGUE

Rain patterned gently on the house, the night echoed with thunder.

Kpazi layed in her bed, sleeping.Suddently yells was outside her door,fluttering her eyes as she woke. "What are you doing here!" yelled a fimiler voice; guessing it was father.Kpazi slowly got up, her light blue gown swayed.

Peaking throw the door crack, she could barely see mother in the hall way and half of father in the living room; blocking the hall way.She could hardly hear what thay was saying,  "leave now....."Kpazi heard her father said. "She's........." She heard her mother hiss, but didn't hear every word.

Kpazi tryed to get a better view of who are thay talking to, she opens the door a little more; Past her father was two people with black soots.

"Get out of my house.... NOW!"Father had his arms folded, his face darkened as his voice deepens. The two sooted people gave a nodded, "As you wish."One said; a deep man's voice, "But we will come back......."A woman's voice spoke quietly, She glanced past Father and at my bedroom door. Hopeing that she didn't see the crack with Kpazi's blue eyes sparkling with cerouiseity.

The two people had hats on that casted a shadow over there faces, the hallway light was on too.Kpazi quivered as thay both turned away, the girl; on the other hand, turned her head once more.She tipped her hat as a good bye, Kpazi can feel the womans' eyes nerrowing threw the hats shadow as she looked at Father. "Nice meeting you,"She said.The woman turned her hat back up, but this time you could see her pink lips and pale face. "Miss and mister Riu...." As she said the lady quickly looked at Kpazi's door...but she wasn't looking at the door...she was looking at Kpazi.The woman smiled as she did, her lips carved a grin.

"You too, "Mother hopped to father's side; blocking the little space that Kpazi could see the two people. who are those people? Kpazi thought, she was more cerouise than scared to be honest.

Finally, the door closed as the rain patterned outside with a cold breeze woshing in.....Kpazi's nose rinkled at a smell of proffem, with a mans smell following it;Both were strounge.

Mother turned around, making Kpazi jump, racing to her bed with quiet feet.

Covering herself with her pink and yellow blanket, she stould still.Her door opend, the hallways light created a shadow of her father. "See, she's fine." Her father said happily,  "Marle...what if they come back?" Kpazi heard her mother's whisper, "Thay wount...if they do, we'll be here." Father said in a low voice, Kpazi widen her eyes to see her mother's shadow; shaking her head.

"Im just worried about her...." Mother sighed, "There's no need to worry." Father comforted his lover, Kpazi twitched as she felt a kiss on her cheek; closing her eyes tightly. "Sweet dreams,"Whispers mother as she toucked in her beloved daughter.Kpazi smiled as the light shut and the room when dark with her glow-in-the-dark stars around her lit up.As long as daddie is here, the bad people wount come back... Kpazi thought, drifting off to sleep.

                             ~♥~

It was about 3:00 in the morning, the sun still not up as the rain ragged on.Know and then Kpazi woke up by a loud thunder followed by a bright strike of lightning.

But this time, it wasn't lightning.

There was a loud russling sound outside her wideow;two feet away from her bed. "Huh?" Kpazi sat up, grabbing her yellow rabbit.Again, A russle.

Kpazi looked closer to the window, nothing was out there...it could be the tree touching thw window, but it it was waving the other way.She got up out of her warm bed, hugging her rabbit as she walked t words towards the window.

Looking out side, nothing was there; only the trees and the hard rain was seen.Cold chills ran down her back, as she looked out past the tree's there was something that was standing in thw middle of the road.A tall black figure with black shades glare at her, she put her hands on the cold window

Then a sudden russle, She felt her hand vibrate agents the glass.Quickly leaping into her bed, Kpazi let out gasp as she when under her blanket; Huddling with her rabbit in her shaking hands. "It's ok Princess Daisy, It's just the tree's! " Kpazi promised to the black butten-eyed rabbit.

For a long moment, Kpazi heart pounded.

She lifted the blanket slowly, looking at the window as the silence rang throw the room.

With out a warming a loud BANG!  Then a slame agenst the window, a hand preset agents the glass as if on porpoise. "MAMA!!! DADDIE!!" She yelled louder than ever before, as answerd her mother and father swung opend the door with alarm in there voices. "What's wrounge!?" Mother asked frantically. "What happened? Did you see anyone? Did they try to hurt you!?" Father asked as if yelling for murder.

Kpazi looked at the window, but nothing was there, just the swaying trees. "B-But..." A loud thunder intruped her, making her squeak. "Oh, thank god...It was just the storm." Her mother sighed happily, "You ok sweetie?" Father came to Kpazi side, looking down at her with his blue eyes. "y-yes," Kpazi stuttered. "It's ok, It's just the thunder.Nothing ganna come in," Her father said with an uncertain tone in his voice. "Sorry daddie," Kpazi gave him a hug with her father giving her a good night kiss. "Night," Kpazi called as her parents shut the door, "Good night" thay whispered back with a smile; cracking the door.

Once again, Kpazi layed back down...only minutes later, The russling came back. Kpazi clung to her rabbit, turning away from the window. "It's just the storm..." She whispered to her rabbit; Daisy.

And with that, a click was heard from the other side of her...and another click. Kpazi held her breath, closing her eyes tightly.

A cold breeze slithered around her,Kpazi finally opened her eyes, turning around to only see a slender person with all black and huge greenish goggles that glared selflessly at her. Kpazi couldent scream, her eyes widen in shoke.The person took a step closer, it had a mask that she seen from movies;called a gass mask. It put a finger over it's mask, as if shushing her.Kpazi couldent move, the person in black reached over to her; it had something in his hand.A gray cloth that looked damp, Kpazi crawled away to the edge of her bed with Daisy held agenst her chest.

The same time as lightning striked,The person grabbed her arm witch she held Daisy in her hands.Thunder yowled throw the open window as the person yanked her closer and pushed the cloth over her nose and mouth.

Admitly, Kpazi Screamed.Wiggling under the person; guess was a man, had her pinned beneath the cloth that smell like a gass or akahal. Every thing darkened, at the same moment Father had ran in; his voice raging.A flash of lightning lit up the room, Showing the two mens' shadow for the last second.Then everything went dark.....

(btw she is 6 at this age)