CHAPTER 3

She woke up; still in yesterdays cloths.

Kpazi noticed that Daisy was cuddle up in her lap, she felt a bubble in side as she picked up the rabbit stuff animal.

Daisy was solf with a sleek yellow belly, she even smelled like vanilla! Memories flooded back to her.. "I missed you Daisy, " Kpazi hugged her as if Daisy was alive.

                               ~♥~

Suddenly,  there was three nocks on the door. "You awake?" Father asked, opening the door to see Kpazi hugging Daisy. "Oh! You found her?!" Dad smiled, taking a step in.

"Yep, she still looks brand new!" Kpazi lifted Daisy up so that father can take a better look at her pure white and yellow patchs and shinning black eyes. "The old days..." Father sighed, then continuing.

"Still, we need to talk!"

Father had a studden stroung tone to his voice, but souned more nervous.

"yes sir..." Kpazi hung her head, ready to be yelled at. "Look....don't ever lisson to strangers, no matter what thay say or offer you!" Father looked at her with his nerrowing blue eyes.Kpazi nodded, "yes sir." Father gave out a grummble, "your mother is going to get food....Max and I are heading out to the park. Wanna come and get some fresh air?" Dad shurged, he must feel guilty to let me have a choice....or is it something eles? Kpazi asked herself worried on why he was acting this way.

"Y-Yeah, sure." She shrugged, getting up with Daisy still in her hands.

"Ok then, go ahead and throw something on...we'll be leaving after you eat breakfast." He said, walking out of the door ; cracking it. "OK!!" Kpazi yelled as father's foot steps faded.

Kpazi got up off her bed with a smile, sitting Daisy on her pellow. Digging threw her drawers, only finding a blue and white striped tank top that stopped over her belly butten. Quickly slidding on a pare of white geens (witch looks fab), and some neon blue converse shoes.

She glanced at her wall mirror over her dresser, seeing her string-like  strawberry colored hair.Maybe I should put my hair up? She thought undecisively, eventually putting her hair up.

Befor running down stares, Kpazi gave Daisy a long stare....

Jumping down stares and looking threw the kitchen, "Hurrie up Kpazi!!" Suddently Max held from behind, his ruff looking hair was the same, he had on a green shirt and tan shorts.

Kpazi growled at her annoying little brother, "Fine..." Quickly making her a bowl of fruit loops, Kpazi galped it down as Max watched impatiently.

"Happy?!" Kpazi said with a mouth full, Max gagged at the sight of her rainbow colored mouth filled of cereal. "Ew!" He gasped, Kpazi smiled ; happy of his reaction, galling down her food. And politely filled her bowl with water and putting it in the sink. "Now can we go!!!!" Max jumped up and down,  pointing at the door way to outside ; Guessing were father was waiting. "Ok.... I'm ready..." Kpazi hissed, following her brother outside.

The day was bright, the sky was a bright blue. Dad had the his car up and ready, noticing his kids were there.

"You two ready?"He smiled, wearing his shades. "I think so?" Kpazi said, looking down at Max. "Yeah, can I get the Forsberg?(Fr-Is-B-Ie)" Max asked,  Father nodded ; as Max tanning up into the house.

"Oh, Hay Mr.Riu!" Called a fimiler voice, it was Nickolic. Dad snarled under his breath, "Hay Nick!"

Bringing the Black-glossy haired boy over. "H-" Quickly stopping, Nickolic looked really hard at Kpazi....ugh please go away!

"Hay Kpazi....um were are you guys going?" Nickolic asked, a little willing to want to know. "We're going to the park," Kpazi answered. "The one up Reddlen Road?" Nickolic raised an eyebrow. "Yes sir....Would you-" Dad croucked befor continuing,  but Nickolic answered befor he could. "Yeah! I would love too!" He jumped happily.

                            ~♥~

After Max came back, sitting on the frount seat. Leaving Kpazi  hugging the window from Nickolic,  thay soon errive at Reddlen Park.

Reddlen Park was friendly, yet again quiet. Sometimes kids will be running around or teenagers decide to 'party', and of cores few dog owners take there pets out. Kpazi actually met a few pet owners while walking in the park. But other than that, It's really beautiful with the maple tree's and mongolia's too.

"YAY!!!!" Max leaped out the car, running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Dad let out a sigh, "You two can head off and  do whatever you teens do.... Remember what I told you, Kpazi. " Father whispered the last sentence, Suddently being dragged away by Max.

There was a long pos....

"So umm....." Nickolic kicked a rock nervously, then looked back up to see Kpazi; who was stareing around. "Want to get a hotdog?" Nick asked, galping down his words. "Sure, breakfast didn't really fill me up this morning anyway...." Kpazi shrugged, "But you half to pay." She gave a little tease to her tone, leaning towards Nickolic as he chuckled. "Fine by me.."

The two made there way to the other side of the park, were many people sell food and stuff; and the mall wasn't so far off to.

"One please," Nickolic smiled to the man. The man smiled bavk warmly, "What would you like on your dog?" He said; having a New York accent. Nickolic nudged me, "Oh um.... just ketchup please." Kpazi said quickly, "Ketchup for the little lady...alright, here yeah go..... 1.20." The man hurried and grabbed the seeming hot dog, Kpazi stumic growled.

Nickolic hurried and pade the man, as Kpazi was given the hot dog.

"Yummm!" Kpazi mouned happily, Ths y we're walking down a cobble walk way. Nickolic had a sad look in his eyes, She could feel his aura bothering her.

"What's wroung?" She nudged his shoulder; not finished with her hot dog. "Oh nothing..." He smirked, Kpazi rolled her eyes. "Was that the last bit of your money," She asked knowing the answer. "Well, no really....." Nick took his phone out his jacket,  she quivered.

"What then?" She asked wearily, Nickolic sighed. "There's these people I know... and um... you know what never mind. I should be enjoying myself with you," He turned and stopped to meet her eyes.

Kpazi didn't notice how Nickolic really looked...

His black hair was waved almost completely over one eye, with his bluish gray eyes stareing into hers.For a heart beat, she couldn't think. Nickolic had a dark red scarf and gray butten jacket...he was tall an had a smile that you can read was fake.

"O-oh....you can tell me.."Kpazi let out a smooth voice, "I think it's best to leave you out of this....." Nickolic said in a calm tone, his face paled. Kpazi looked at him confused,  "Why not? Are you in trouble?!" The back of her neck pricked, Nick looked down at his feet then back up to see Kpazi's worried eyes.

(not finished, just ganna publish)

*sorry for cliff hanger*