CHAPTER 5

It has been a week sence she found out the people and all,Know Kpazi has stayed inside, school about to start on Monday too.

Kpazi crawled back into her bed with tyerd eyes, mother and Kpazi went out to get some school samples; Max went out with father, but dad decide to have a guys night.

Hugging Daisy, soaking in her vanilla sent.

Suddently a loud honk was heard from outside her window (witch is beside her dresser, Facing the side of the house *kinda seeing the frount yeard*). Kpazi got up quickly looking outside, trying to see the raod. She could barely make out a black van, Her heart stopped.

She zipped down stares with Daisy swing in her hand, all at the same moment Father had opened up the door to see two men with a mask over there face.

The mask was black that sticks to there faces like silk,showing the mens eyes, she felt her spine ripple with fear. "Mr. Riu, we need you and your family to come with use...." One said, Dad looked back to see Kpazi and Max staring wide eyes. Father mummbled something, the other man answered with a stroung tone of confidence. "Code Blue...." Dad had a surprised look on his face, quickly turning "Kpazi go ahead and pack you bags, help your brother to. Zellea,  go and grab the things i'll join you in a moment." Mom and Max hurried up starez, Kpazi only stould there; lissoning to her heart beat quaken.

                              ~♥~

Kpazi hurried to the van, her heart rased.

Suddently, waking up in her bed. "What?" Kpazi was beyond confused, Daisy was under her arms.

Quickly she got up to see it was the same day, school was starting on Monday. Must have been a dream...She thought with a sigh.

                               ~♥~

She had been sleeping for two hours, the rest of the day she was quiet. Kpazi couldent explain the confusion she was in, yet again she can recall no feeling but her heart pounding out her chest.

But, she remembers something odd about the two men in her dream.... one had light brown eyes; like the color of honey,  the other a hazleish-Deep brown. Kpazi shoke off the looks, only to be reminded of the Van.

Finally, she got into the shower... washing her strawberry-colored hair.

She flopped onto her bed with her night cloths on tightly, she began to fade into her inky black dream.

Only to woken up by a loud police siren,

Kpazi sat up to see the quick blue and red and white lights fling by the house.She let out a sigh, Wiggling under her blankets.

                              ~♥~

Yet again,

Kpazi woke up to the light of sunshine, She looked around her room for a moment; there was an ere silence.

"TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Max yelled,  scaring the crap out of Kpazi.  "MAX! Dont do that!" She growled, getting up. "Time for breakfast, come on Kpazi,Dad made us hash browns, eggs, and Hotdogs!" Max gewled at the thought of dads crispy hot dogs.Kpazi's stumic growled happily.

"I bet ill get there first!" Max challenged, turning the corner as Kpazi leaped up and followed close behind. "Nuh uh!" She jumped down the stares as thay both slipped on the kitchen floor. (XD) Kpazi let out a growl then claiming over Max who had slipped to.

Dad only looked down confused, Mom did the same.

"Move you over growl wort hog!" Kpazi yelled when Max grabbed her foot. "Never!" Max tryed to take a good grip, only taking Kpazi's sock off. "HAHA!" She yelled with tryomth;  landing in the kitchen chair.  Max followered with an ugly snare on his face, "What ever..."

Kpazi hurried and hogged the food, Max gave her his hotdogs for his loss.

(WANT to say after this I will stop writing and copy this story down intell I am finished so I hope I'll get a few more people to see this story and a comment or two. HOPE U LIKE SO FAR!!!)