..Stay Taylor

This is for Taylor. I may not be a Taylor account but that doesn't mean you don't mean anything to me. Same for everyone else. Everyone loves you the same taylor. We may fight and let things slip out even though we don't mean them, but that's just what families do. We've all been through a lot and all 12 of you deserve our support when you need it most. When you joke around, half of the fandom gets that your kidding but the other half doesn't think of it as a joke. It's not your fault you like to have fun, it's just how some people think and react. We all miss MagCon but I know that that's never coming back.. Ever. I will never get to see you guys together in the same place again and that kills me. You might as well stab me in the heart because that's how much it hurts when I think of never seeing you guys together and happy. I need you to stay, I need you to tell me everything's gonna be okay, I don't want you to leave, I don't want to lose you, I need to see that your happy. If you leave, a part of my heart goes too, I'll have an empty spot in my heart that nobody can fulfill exempt you. I need you to be here and keep touring because knowing I might never meet you again will be the death of me because when you held me tight and told me you loved me made me forget about everything going on in my life and just reminded me that someone is here for me. As much as I need you here for me, you need us to be there for you and to stop fighting all the time. Even if that doesn't change, it doesn't mean we don't love and support your decisions, it's just what a few million teenage girls do. Don't listen to what people comment, don't even acknowledge them because that doesn't help. Let them comment, it will only make them look stupid af 😂 I remember you saying once, "just do what you want, don't care what other people think about you, who gives a fuck what people think?" Just don't give a fuck and be the Reckless Taylor Caniff we all know and love.

Please Stay, I love you.