Chapter 1: You can't Play!

Bella Pov

I was at home with Nathan and Butters studying when they both got a message on twitter,I looked over Butters' shoulder and saw a message from Cartman

The Post:

People of Kupa Keep! Report Imidiately! We have statistics to discuss!

I groaned softly "Again?" I asked "This is the third time you've left studying to play this week"

Nathan picked up his backpack "Sorry Bell,But we have to protect the stick of truth!"

"Can I play?" I asked

Butters shook his head "Sorry Sis, Come on King douchebag! Let's get prepared!" He told Nathan as they both went upstairs

Craig Pov

I came out of my room in my theif outfit when I saw Christopher

"Again?" he asks

I sighed "I'm sorry,But the master Wizard can't protect the stick on his own"

He groaned "What does that even mean" he sighed "Can I at least play?"

I just set a hand on his shoulder before leaving

Cartman Pov

Everyone had arrived,so it was time to prepare

"Hello! People of Kupa Keep!" I said "Today I wanted to do a-" I looked at Natasha "Na-Natasha you're an elf remember you can't be here"

"What?" she inquires "I thought the Elves and Humans were working together"

"No that was just to kick Clyde's a**" I replied "Now go back you stinkin' Elf"

She huffed before leaving

"Now as I was saying,The elves now know our way of protecting the stick,So now we must-" A smoke bomb was dropped on us "Craig! Stop 'Accidentally' Dropping your smoke bombs!"

"I-it's not me!" He panicked

"You said we couldn't play?" A female voice said

A male voice chuckled and their silhouettes appeared,showing he had the stick "Well prepare to feel the wrath of Christopher the Assassin!"

The female giggled "And lady Chaos!" they both soon disappeared

"They have the stick!" Princess Kekio panicked

"Who were they...?" Craig questions

"That doesn't matter! We have to get the stick back!" I told them

Keiko thought "Shall we ask the elves my lord?"

I sighed "Yes,They have all the history on humans and elves,Perhaps they know something"

We then began to make our way to the King elf's Kingdom,and by that I mean Kyle's backyard

"King Kyle!" I heard Stan call to him "The master Wizard and the People of Kupa keep have arrived!"

Kyle walked down with Natasha by his side "Eric,Why are you here?" he asked

"It's about the stick" Kekio told him "Two mysterious people took it?"

"Again?" Natasha questions "I told you sire! The humans can not be trusted!"

"Quiet" He told her and took a deep breath "They took nothing from us,They just left a book,Jimmy?"

The Bard,Jimmy walked over with a book

"So they thives are nerds?" asks Butters

Kyle shook his head,Opening the book "It said something about a half born,someone who was born both elf and human,They are the true key to finding the stick,and they always have been"

I groaned "Where the hell are we supposed to find a half born"

"Tweek and Token are at the Library" Douchebag remembered "Perhaps they have some leads"

Kyle nods "Then it is settled,Stan and Jimmy,Stay her with the other elves and see what you can find here,and be careful if the two theives return,Natasha,you will come with us to the Library"

A/n

Hello Mya here! I hope you enjoyed this story! If you did be sure to vote and I'll see you whenever XD