Chapter 12

When I woke up the next morning I looked over at Mia.She was just waking up too.I checked my phone 11:00 it read. I also Had 10 snapchats, 13 instagram  notifications, 9 twitter notifications,7 Weheartit notifications 20 texts etc."the guys wanna hang today" Mia said looking down at her phone. "well I was supposed to have my date with Jaden but he won't answer my calls so I guess the date is off" I said looking down. "Hey I'm so sorry"Mia said hugging me. "whatever I'm going text Cameron and tell him to come meet us at the mall" I said texting him. "ok I'm gonna go get ready" she said grabbing her bathroom stuff and going to the bathroom.While she was in there I decided to text jaden and tell him the date was off, I really like him but I know he is with Stella. I mean why should I care? I have Cameron.

********(text convo)********

me: The date is off

Jaden: that's ok I'm with Stella again..I was just using you to make her jealous.sorry babe

me I hate you!! never talk to me again.I'm done with your drama stay away from me!!!

********(end of convo)********

A sob escaped my lips. I can't believe him. When Mia came out and saw me crying she ran over. "What's happened" she asked hugging me. I cried into her for a good ten minutes until I was drained then explained to her what happened. "I'm gonna kill him" She yelled getting off my bed. "Shut up my family is still sleeping" I hissed. "So should I tell the boys to come over here so Cameron can come too" she asked Putting lotion on. "No, We can still go" I said. Heading towards the shower. I took a quick shower then put lotion on.I blowed dried and straightened my hair. I wrapped the towel. I was kinda depressed now. I am so sick of his back and forth.he took something that wasn't his. I thought he loved me. He was probably with Stella right now. I didn't feel like putting on make-up. What's the point really? in anything.Today Mia had her hair in waves going down mid back she had on , high waisted jean shorts, Her thing 2 crop top, and white converse. She most of had the same idea of no make-up. I decided on my thing 1 crop top , high waisted jean shorts and my white low rise converse. "twins!! she screamed. "Mia ,shut the fuck up" I wisper screamed. "Fine but let's take a pic". she set up her phone again. For the first on I got in front of her and and bent down her front touching my ass. I made the same face from last night with my hand covering my mouth in a surprised face. She blew the camera a kiss. the second on we were both standing up her arm was around my shoulder and her other one on her hip she leaned her head against mine. I put my arm around her waist and linked it through her arm on the other side. I put my other hand on my hip.After we took the pic and she sent it to me I posted it everywhere and we went to Starbucks. When we got there we saw Cameron so we sat together. I was sitting on his lap when the "Misfits" crew came in. They all walked in and Stella was linked to Mateo not Jaden. Wtf? Jaden saw me amd I looked away. Even if Stella isn't with him.I am done with him.