Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning and looked at my iphone. I had 5 snapchats, 6 texts, and notifications from instagram, Facebook, Weheartit,and twitter.I checked my snapchats. One from, Mia, Prodigy, Rayray, Princeton and Roc Royal. I opened them all and all of them saying we were hanging out today. I replied saying ok then checked my texts. I had a text from, Austin, Alex,Sarah,Jackie, and Emma. I read them and then ignored. I wasn't in the mood to talk. I got up and went to take a shower and shaved. I got out put lotion on, washed my face, brushed my teeth and blow dryed my hair. I put my hair in a high pony. I got out and went to my closet. I decided to wear a sky blue long sleeve, black addias running shorts, and my moccasins. I grabbed my keys, put my iphone in a blue life poof case and left. I called mia and told her to them to meet at Starbucks. I ordered my cotton candy frappe and sat down. I was checking my instagram, when they all walked in. They saw me and walked over and sat down. "Hey babe!" Prodigy said as soon as he sat down. "hey dude, so what do guys wanna do today?" I asked looking around at everyone. "Wanna hang at the mall?" Mia said sitting back down with The coffees. "Yasss! Swegalicious, leggo!" I said all peppy. Everyone looked at me and burst out laughing. "what?"I said laughing. "None of those are words" Rayray said. I rolled my eyes and walked out. "hey! where ya goin?" Mia yelled after me. "To the mall?" "Your not gonna wait for us?" "Nahh, I don't wanna sit around being laughed at. "Aww, sorry baby girl! we were kidding". I sighed. "Ok, well can we go now? or Nahh?" I said laughing. "leggo!" mia said. Cameron and Rayray rode with me. Princeton and Roc rode with mia.