Bullies..!

//Art by Me!//
******************************
"Y/N!" Your parents cried and called out desperately for you to come downstairs, because they saw a glimpse of scars, cuts and bruises. Presumably from bullies.

"Please, open the door! You need fixed up, I..." Your mother's voice trailed off as you ran deep into your thoughts about those horrible events that occurred not even 30 minutes ago.
****
Two teenage males and one female surrounded you, as you wiped your tears that were barely visible.

They all laughed as one of the males slowly pulled out a large red pocket knife, a very shiny one. It looked brand new.

You backed up into an alley where they followed you, and you couldn't yell out or call for help, you weren't a very big talker. You were very insecure about your voice and how you sound, so when you did speak, you spoke quietly.

You look at a nearby shop to see a kid around your age, around 13 or 14, staring at you with wide eyes.

He wore a green sweater and bright blue jeans, brown shoes, and his skin was a very creamy color, his nose having a bit of a darker shade and tiny to it. He looked to have reddish brown hair that grew down to his shoulders. His right eye was green, and it looked like his left eye was red. His lips were red, and it surprised you that you could see it from afar. So he must be wearing some sort of makeup, lipstick maybe.

You cocked your head to the side in confusion, not knowing when you cocked your head, the male with the knife plunged it into the wall where your head was before you cocked it. Basically you dodged it without knowing.

You heard a piece of metal or sharp object hit the ground, you looked over to see the knife-holding teen holding his hand and wrist like he hit it against a stone wall.

While they were distracted, you swiftly ran in the direction of the shop where the kid was, but he was gone. As if he wasn't even there.

"Oh..n-no.." You managed to slip those words out, you were completely out of breath from running so suddenly.

"Hey!" You turned to the voice, only to get a punch to the nose and mouth. You had a bloody face.

You looked up in fear, falling down on the ground hard, hurting your entire body. Then you heard sirens in the distance.

Soon, a police car rendered around the corner, the driver hitting the breaks. The same kid came out of the car, with 3 policemen.

The policemen grabbed hold of the three teenagers, cuffing them.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will..."
They drove off.

The kid walked up to you, pulling you up gently. He held you up, smiling softly. You took his hand, him leading you to a nearby bench. You both sat down, you looked up at him, he was a tad bit taller then you.

"Hi! I dearly hope you're ok!" He said cheerfully, yet his voice had tints of sympathy in it.

"H-Hi.. I'm fine. You didn't need to do that, though. It happens all the time." You mumbled.
He looked at you surprised.

"Noone deserves to be hurt, in any way! Especially someone as pretty as you! Now, what's your name?"

You blushed slightly, "Y-Y/N, Y/N L/N. What's yours?"

He beamed, "my name is Baldimore!"

You looked up at him. A comfortable silence filling the air.
Soon, you two talked about the things you like, dislikes and likes, favorite hobbies and things, and your lives.

You had found out that Baldimore was a math lover, and so were you. But your favorite subject was F/S ((favorite subject)). He liked that, to. You two quickly became friends.

Then you had to go home.
****
That's basically everything that happened, most of it, at least. You were so stuck in your thoughts that you didn't even realize you were bandaged by your parents.

How..?

You looked at the door to see they unlocked the door with a knife, which reminds you of that bully.. Ugh.

Your mother looked at you, frowning sadly,
"Y/N, you have to tell us when you get beat...You'll have a probability you'll die from so much beating...And this time, they had a knife! God.."
Your mother looked at you, your father sighed heavily.

"Sweetie," Your father started, "I know you don't want to do this, but we are going to sign you up for school." Your eyes widened with fear.

"W-Why?!" You started to panic.

"Because, you need the education. It's required. It's a pretty obvious reason. Now, we've actually already looked at the schools around here. You'll start tomorrow. It's Monday tomorrow, get your things ready. We're sorry.." Your parents left the room, leaving you in your thoughts again.

Oh no...what if I get bullied again?! Well...I suppose it can be that bad, once I get bullied tomorrow, they'll move me to another school..right? They have to! They love me too much for them not to move me to a different school! Y-yeah! Won't be that bad..

You stood up from your bed, getting your backpack ready. You also decided to skip ahead, and you got your clothes picked for tomorrow.

Yeah...

It can't be that bad, right?
******************************

O o f
Heyyo~
I hope you like this chapter!
This was basically the past life of yours, you met Baldimore, and he saves you from bullies!

I know it's kinda starting off like a Baldi X Reader, but it won't be!
When you go to school in the next chapter, it won't be Here School. It's gonna be a different one!

Years will be passing by in this story, to! So..
--992 Words--
~~See you in the next chapter~~