Chapter 1

I am sick of coming across fake bitches, I just want a proper friend, is that too much to ask for. I'm Ellie and I'm 21 there's not a lot to tell you since I'm not that exciting but all I'm saying is trust no one.

Lucy: Why do you hate everyone
You: People are fake
Jack: Except me and Lucy
You: Yeah
Jack: I still don't understand you
You: I don't understand myself

Jack had a brother called Luke, he was really good looking but Luke was like a "bad" boy. He would wined me up all the time since I'm around there house because if Jack. I call Jack by his first name and Luke by his second name but for some reason be doesn't like it which is why I do it. He has 3 other friends; Calum, Michael and Ashton. Well I have had some fun with Ashton, him and me have had some great moments and we still mess about these days however know one knows except us. Calum and I hate each other, we were in a thing at one point but he got caught cheating and blamed it on me, men right. Michael is really nice, I talk to Michael a little bit but like I said at the beginning TRUST NO ONE!

Jack: Well Lucy your going out
Lucy: I'm going shopping
Jack: Okay, Ellie your coming to mine
You: Yay I get to see hemmings
Jack: Yep he's there with the others as well
You: Haha even better
Jack: Let's go
You: Bye Lucy
Lucy: See ya later. Have fun Jack
Jack: Will do

We got into Jacks car, ya see, Jack is rich so he has a really nice Mazarati in black, he taught me how to drive in this car and it will forever be my favorite. Oh yeah I forgot to add in, I'm a world known musician. There are up sides and down sides to being famous like you can't be private and everyone knows what your doing like every second of every day, there the down sides. The up sides are, money, fit men and really cool people. I love my fans, there my world. Also Luke is in a band called 5sos, you've probably heard of them. I know them, yeah I said it, I'm boasting a little bit haha well back to reality...

Jack: We are here
You: Yesss and hemmings is here too
Jack: Ughhh great
I was out of the car before he could say anything else, I walked in and saw Calum.
Calum: Eww
You: Oh no did you look in the mirror
Calum: Fuck you
You: Yeah, love you too babe
I walk away and find Luke in the kitchen with a girl.
You: Hemmings!!
Luke: Oh no
You: My favorite person in the world
Luke: Aww you my fav too
You: I know
Luke: Ooo I see you hit you got punched in the face
You: No I didn't
Luke: Really, must be your shitty contour.
You: Smooth hemmings
Luke: Yeah I know
????: Who's this your flirting with
You: Wassup
Luke: She's my brothers friend
????: Well call me when she's not here
You: Wait, Luke's gay. He's just trying to hide it with some fugly girls yano
????: Uhh how dare you. Don't call me back Luke I don't want to see you or this bitch again.
Luke: No Maddie wait
You: By sugar cake
She left and slammed the door.
Luke: I fucking hate you
You: Right back at you

When we say "I hate you" it basically means I love you. You probably won't understand our relationship but in time you might, but probably not. Yeah, yeah the readers like "this girls a but case" your so right. I'm a nutter but yolo.

Luke: Why do you always do that
You: Do what hemmings
Luke: Ugh, get in between me and a girl
You: Because if you have a girlfriend you won't be around as much so I don't get to annoy you.
Luke: It used to be me that would annoy you.
You: Shit changed baby boy
Luke: Stop calling me.... Wait you didn't call me hemmings.
You: And?
Luke: Have you stopped that then
You: Hemmings, I will never stop it
Luke: For fuck sake Ellie
You: I'm going outside, who's out there?
Luke: Ashton and Michael.
You: Swimming pool?
Luke: I'm getting in as well in a minute.
You: I have my bikini on under my clothes so me too hemmings.
Luke: Kill myself
You: Please don't
I said as I walked outside into the back yard.

I removed my clothes in front of hemmings, Ashton and Michael 1 I know Ashton will get a hard on 2 hemmings secretly loves seeing me half naked 3 Michael doesn't really care, he just so chill all the time.

You: I'm coming in
Luke: Me first
Luke jumps in and splashes me but not fully.
You: Dick head.
Luke: I know
You: You look like a frog
Luke: Better then having a 3 second brain you fish
You: Fuck you hemmings
I walk in and sit next to Michael.
Michael: Hey Ellie
You: Hey Mikey
He gave me a hug, awww.
Michael: How are you?
You: I'm fine and you?
Michael: I'm great
Ashton: I'm here too
You: I know, I'll be over in a second.
Michael: New bikini?
You: Yeah, how'd you know
Michael: The tags on it. Let me get it for you.

The tag was in a awkward place, it was on the strap so it could go wrong and as it was me of course it did, it fell of. Not like Ashton's never seen me naked before but Michael and Luke haven't. Oh well...