Frist impressions

~No POV~ *side note~ don't play song until I say~*
Y/n awakes to a soft breath in the crook of her neck. She looks at the person or creature who caused the breathing. It was Dust. 'I thought he wanted to sleep in his own bed' thought Y/n. You reached for your black nerd glasses *sorry if you don't have glasses* and put them on. You gently put Dust of the other side of the pillow so you didn't wake him trying to get up. You slowly get up and you make breakfast. You made waffles with whipped cream and blueberries for Dust. You make a grilled cheese for yourself. You put out a tiny syrup bottle for Dust if he wanted any. As you were about to take a bite of your warm, golden brown sandwich, until you heard soft crying upstairs. You rush upstairs and there were little purple stains on your pillow. Those tears were Dusts. You pick him up and lightly press him above your chest. He wakes up and clutch's your shirt tightly, sobbing into it. You rub his skull and he slowly stops crying. "Shhhh.... it's ok..... shhhhhh....I'm right here..." Y/n softly whispers to the tiny skeleton. You decided to not ask him what his nightmare was about, you didn't want to make him cry again. "Y-Y/n??" Dust stutters to you. "Yes~" you answered very kindly. "T-T-Thank you for being here for me when I cried..." Dust slowly loosens his grip on your shirt as he said that. "My old mommy and daddy would drop me multiple times on purpose and put me in a cage and forgot about me until I started crying again. I'm glad you were able to adopt me and deal with my crying...." You just hugged him closer and he got really tense. But, he slowly nuzzled into your neck. You had just remembered about breakfast. "OH, I made breakfast. I made you waffles with whipped cream and blueberries on top!" Y/n had said with a joyful voice. "H-H-H-How did you k-know that w-was my f-f-favorite!?" Dust had stuttered with surprise. "Mother instincts~" Y/n had cooed. You could just see that cute smile and gleaming eyes behind his red circle glasses all day.
~Dust POV~
"YOU USLESS SHIT" mommy  had said before slamming me into the return counter.  Mama Cry had gently treated my wounds and broken bones be for putting me back into the bitty pen "Small stack" "Nerd" "Small stack" "Nerd". That's all I heard from the bitty in the pen. Mama cry had even treated me like a piece of trash.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I cried
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I couldn't help it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I suddenly woke up to Y/n holding me close. I just clutched her shirt and sobbed. Something seemed special about Y/n. I don't know what, but... it.... soothed me. I soon let go of her shirt and said, "T-Thank you for taking care of me and getting over my crying." I even told her about the abuse I had to through. She just hugged me tighter. I tended up because of sudden contact. I suddenly nuzzle in the crook of her neck. It was so warm and...... comfortable. "OH" Y/n had suddenly said, making me flinch. "I made breakfast! I made you waffles with whipped cream and blueberries on top!" Y/n finished. My mouth watered. She had really made my favorite breakfast?  "H-H-H-How did y-you know th-that w-w-was my favorite?!" I started. "Mother instincts~" mama had cooed. I wish I could see mamas beautiful face every second of every minute.

~End~

Please comment for what you would like to see in the next chapter~ Bye!~