Chapter 1

Irene

"Bruh I deadass fucking hate school, someone need to burn that bitch down" I said to my sister India as I walk over to get a bowl of cereal. "You already know I'm down shit" India replied with the quickness rolling her eyes. "I fucking hate school, I got 2 more years in that bitch" she also replied shaking her head. "Bitch suck it up" I said laughing. "Ahhh fuck youu" India said sticking her middle finger up.

"But anyway, how you liking school s-" I started to say, until my rude ass lil sister interrupted me. I rolled my eyes and had a lil' attitude while she was talking. "Bitchhh LOOK who it is, being a fucking hoe and got exposed with her dumbass" She says as she pulled it up to show me with a surprised look on her face.

We always looked through our Instagram feed when we wake up to see what's going on and shit. I had a pretty big following on Instagram, I have 206k. So I like to see what's going on and who talkin that hot shit.

"O.M.G I know you fucking lyin" I said busting out laughing. "Who leaked her tape?" I said still laughing hard as hell. "Dude I don't even knowww, she knew that shit was gonna get leaked anyway, ion know why she pressed and shit all under the comments talkin bout "DeLeTe ThIs PlEaSe"". India said dead ass serious. "She a whole mess, we finna see her ass in school today, people really finna spark her ass uppp" I said covering my mouth with my hand.

"Ion care she a hoe anyway, but I'm finna go and get dressed" India said as she gets up to go upstairs. "Aight" I said still looking at the comments.

As she walked away I'm still ctfu at these comments, like she done really fucked up this time. But anyways, I'm still trynna think of a cute ass outfit to wear to school today. I always come cute, idcc drip or drown PERIODD. Bitches in my school really hate me because of how I look and dress. Like damn I'm sorry I'm not broke ( but a bitch ain't rich loll) and got a cute face.

I put my phone down and made it to my room so I could pick out a outfit. Lol I love my room so much, like I'm really decorative, like it's not big or nun, but it's a lil cute room.

 Lol I love my room so much, like I'm really decorative, like it's not big or nun, but it's a lil cute room

"I got so many damn clothes it don't make sense" I said while shuffling through a load of clothes. After like ten fucking minutes I finally got a outfit to wear.

I picked out my black crop top that says "goals" with blue jean-jeggings with my white and blue 5's. I paired it with my silver hoop earrings, my silver necklace, and had my hair half up half down."I'm cute asfffff" taking selfies of myself, getting all excited. I'm most def telling my sister to take my pictures today!

I had already took a shower last night, so I just brushed my teeth, washed my face and reapplied my deodorant, because I'm not a dirty bitch like some of these bitches in my school. It's always the bitches who bring hot fries and brisk for breakfast to school who wanna be all up in yo face when they shit on 10. Ew.