Chapter 2

Irene

  8 hours later school finally over. I'm sooo fucking tired, literally everyone was getting on my nerves. As soon as I got up out of my chair when the bell notified me to leave, I got a text from Josiah saying "don't forget about me"
—————————————————————-
Text convo
Irene: "I won't lol, here I come."

Josiah🏃🏽‍♀️🧐: "Aight, the bridge in the back."
——————————————————————

Man I don't know what this nigga wanna talk about to where we gotta go to the back of the bridge damn. But India is going over her friend house so I'm good on her, ion gotta worry bout her. So I made my way down the halls getting stopped hella times. I was hella annoyed so I just put on my headphones blasting "girls need love" by summer walker to block out the people in the background because that's how I'm feeling right now lolll.
~~~~
5 minutes later deadass just got to the bridge, my school is fucking huge. I see Josiah standing there looking all cute and shit not gonna lie. Ughhh, I need some self control. "Keep it classy Irene" I said to myself thinking what I'm boutta get into.

Josiah

"I ain't know you was gonna actually come

"I ain't know you was gonna actually come." I said smirking.

"Well now I'm here so what you need to talk about?" Irene asked.

Watching Irene tense up I say "Man I don't even know how to start..I messed up really bad Irene." Now she really look anxious.

"Josiah, just tell me, I don't got time for these games you playin." She said sounding serious asf.

"I really don't know if I should tell you are not, I don't wanna bring you in to this, but I just need you to hear me out" I said, starting to rub my waves looking down.

"Josiah, I'm boutta punch you in yo chest if you just don't say it got me nervous and shit, I hope you not bout to say no crazy shit dude." "I already know how you get down and I'm really trying to not be in this shit." Irene said tapping my foot waiting for a answer.

Sliding my hand down my face I said "please Irene this finna sound crazy, but just please stick wit it."

"SAY IT DAMN" she said loud asf, people turned they damn head. Like damn mind y'all business shet.

"Irene I killed someone, someone important." I said with a straight ass face.

As soon as I said that Irene deadass just stood there in silence not knowing what to say. I told her I was going to change, but I just made shit worse. I really do love Irene yo, and I don't wanna push her away again. Ima take care of this lil dumb shit and get my act right.

"Are you fucking serious my nigga, it was that serious you had to FUCKING KILL SOMEONE?" "Who tf did you kill, and now who tf is coming after yo dumbass?" She shouted.