Episode 2: Baroque Sea <East Pacific Ocean> PART 1

(A/N: Baroque Sea <East Pacific Ocean> (KRAKEN)

(A/N: Baroque Sea <East Pacific Ocean> (KRAKEN).)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the second episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose (The Ocean Hunter) where we shall see twelve of our students from Beacon together with four other huntsmen/huntresses go on their first mission to fight one of the seven of the dangerous creatures deep beneath the seven seas of Baroque Sea! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY, I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND THE OCEAN HUNTER!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei and the Ocean Hunter is owned by SEGA.

Take not that this insert is linked to the main insert which happened in between Volumes 2 and 3 while Teams RWBY, JNPR and STRM are on their break and training.

So, now sit back, enjoy the sea floor and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

TRIVIA:

Location: East Pacific Ocean

Area Location: Baroque Sea

Occupants/Animal Life in Location:
1. Shotfin Mako Sharks
2. Orange Sea Snake
3. Great Barracuda
4. White Death (Aka, Great White Shark.)
5. Sea Dragon
6. Sea Serpent
7. *KRAKEN* (TAKE NOTE: Attacked 4 Ships and 185 Lives were lost.)

Climate: Tropical

Temperature of Climate: High to Moderate

3rd Person's POV:

It's been a few hours since we are on air by a ship named, Betty as Mitchell, Que, Torpedo and Tenka are building two more EXO-Aqua Suits for us including the four others to swim underwater easily. As they are building them, Ruby and Shadow came face-to-face with the four other individuals who were recruited by Torel and Chris.

??? 1: Hi.

Shadow/Ruby: Hi.

??? 2/3/4: Hey.

Ruby: I'm Ruby. Ruby Rose.

Shadow: Shadow, Shadow Wrath. The rest over there are Weiss Schnee - the one in white, the one in black is Blake Belladonna, the one in yellow is Yang Xiao Long, the one with the shield and the sword is Jaune Arc, the one in red with the shield and the sniper is Pyrrha Nikos, bazooka hammer girl is Nora Valkyrie, the two knifed guns and green dressed is Lie Ren. That dragon girl over there with dual spears is Rachel Claws and the one who are building suits for you are Mitchell Striker and Tenka Kaito, Que and Torpedo, Tenka's helpers.