Episode 4: Luna Sea <Indian Ocean/Arabian Sea> PART 1

(A/N: Luna Sea <Indian Ocean/Arabian Sea> (Leviathan)

(A/N: Luna Sea <Indian Ocean/Arabian Sea> (Leviathan).)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the fourth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose (The Ocean Hunter) where we shall see twelve of our students from Beacon together with four other huntsmen/huntresses go on their mission to fight one of the seven of the dangerous creatures deep beneath the seven seas of Luna Sea! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY, I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND THE OCEAN HUNTER!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei and the Ocean Hunter is owned by SEGA.

Take not that this insert is linked to the main insert which happened in between Volumes 2 and 3 while Teams RWBY, JNPR and STRM are on their break and training.

So, now sit back, enjoy the sea floor and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

TRIVIA:

Location: Indian Ocean/Arabian Sea

Area Location: Luna Sea

Occupants/Animal Life in Location:
1. Hammerhead Sharks
2. Shotfin Mako Sharks
3. Stingray
4. Hydra (x3)
5. *LEVIATHAN* (TAKE NOTE: The damage sums up to 11 Ships, and 364 People have died.)

Climate: Varies

Temperature of Climate: High to Moderate

3rd Person's POV:

Torel:  So, that's what they are, then?

Shadow: Yes. The Creatures of Grimm are entities that feeds on people's negativity.

Ruby: And they come in various forms like what you've saw in our previous expedition with the Kraken.

Shadow and Ruby explained.

Roland: And it would appear the reason why the Seven Creatures of the Seven Seas are now roaming freely is because-

Chris: Rahab's resentment against humanity still lingers as he mentioned before during Torel and my encounter against him once before.

Roland: Precisely.

Yang: So...... since we've gotten one in our tank, does that mean we have one less Grimm to take care of?

Orochi: Hopefully so.