Chapter One: Kidnapped?

18 year old Alexa Walkers sat on her leather couch, listening to some music. She was waiting on her best friend, Coleen. Alexa put on her glasses and grabbed her Seventeen. She got to an article about Louis Tomlinson and how he broke up with Eleanor. She picks up her phone and calls Coleen. "Where are you?" Alexa asked.

"Uhh... In your driveway. Did you hear-" Coleen said but was interrupted by Alexa.

"That Louis Tomlinson is single? Oh em gee!" Alexa shrieked on the phone with her best friend.

"I know, right?!" Coleen said as she walked through the door.

"Okay, you can hang up first," Alexa said.

"No, you hang up first!" Coleen said in a mocking tone.

"Gosh, you guys are like an old married couple!" piped in Alexa's 17 year old sister Layla from the balcony at the top of the stairs.

"That's because we are!" Coleen giggled.

There was a knock on the door. Alexa walked over and opened it. "Well hello there Mr. Knoles, Hi Grayce," Alexa said. "Layla, Grayce is here!"

Layla runs down the stairs skipping one as she goes. "Hey Graycie! I got a new Xbox game, wanna see?" Layla asked.

"Sure! Bye Dad! Love you!" Grayce said, following her best friend up the stairs.

"Love you too be good!" Mr. Knoles half shouted. "Your mom is working, right? Well make sure to lock everything just in case,"

"We will," Alexa said.

"You have my number right?" Mr Knoles said.

"Yes," Alexa replied.

"Good. No wild parties!" He said.

"Of course not sir, we'll be good," She said with a grin.

"Goodbye now, MIss Walkers" He said.

"See you at nine!" Alexa said. She shut the door. She walked to the kitchen and saw Coleen cutting lettuce and tomatoes.

"He's such a chatter box," Coleen said, eating a tomato. Alexa nodded, walking towards the fridge, grabbing the olives and pickles knowing just what Coleen had in mind.

"Italians?" Alexa asked. Coleen nodded. "I knew it," Alexa grabbed the cheese, turkey, ham, and bread and placed it on the counter. They cut veggies and meat to One Direction's song "I Want". Alexa looked at the clock. 12:30. Oh well, lunch will be a little late. 

"Hey have you noticed that there were three break ins in our town?" Coleen asked.

"Yeah! No wonder Mr. Knoles said to lock the door!" said Alexa.

"By the way, did you do that?" asked Coleen

Click! The door knob turned. 

Coleen looked at Alexa, concerned. "Guess not," Alexa whispered, grabbing her moms cast iron pan, ready to hit someone. Coleen dragged Alexa into the closet.

"I'm going to let Layla and Grayce know to hide," Coleen says, taking her phone out. Alexa was shaking with fear. What if was a murderer? Or a rapeist? Or a kidnapper? She hoped a kidnapper out of those three. She was terified.

*Laylas P.O.V.*

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and see a text from Coleen. "Gracye! We have to hide! Coleen said that someone is in the house and she is not kidding!" I said, tip toeing to the bathroom. I look behind me, seeing Grayce behind me. I lead her into the bathroom cabinet. I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. There was not only one pair, but two. I hugged Gracye tight.

"Do you see anyone?" asked one man who had a British accent. I shudder, hoping they don't check here. What did they want with us? Gosh, I hope that Alexa and Coleen are okay. Really. They may be annoying, but Alexa is my sister. I love her!

"No, you?" Asked another guy who had an Irish accent.

"Check the loo," said the one with the British accent. We hear one come in here, and I stop breathing. Which was a bad idea, since every time I hold my breath, I sneeze.

"ACHOO!" I sneeze. Gracye shoots me a look, and the cabinet door opens. "Surprize...?" I ask. I feel a tight grip on my arm, and I thrash. I try kicking, punching, everything. None of it works. After a lot of struggling, the man puts a blindfold on me. He also ties my hands together behind my back. "Ow!" I say, hoping Alexa and Coleen can hear me.

"Be quiet or I'll have to put tape on your mouth. Look, I don't want to hurt you," He said

"I'm fifteen! A teenager!" I say, then feel duct tape being put on my mouth. Its so umcomfotable! I get picked up and carried down the stairs and what I think is out the door and into the back of a car. I sit there, silent listening for any signs of Grayce. I think I hear her breathing but, I'm not sure so I try to say hello. "Rel-lo?" I say.

"Ray-ra?" asks Grayce.

"Res! Res!" I say. (yes, yes) Its good to know that Grayce is here, but what about Alexa and Coleen?

I hope they're ok.