Chapter Four: Movies and Tag

*Alexa's POV*

Wait. I must be dreaming. Louis Tomlinson thinks I'M cute? Why? I mean, my dark brown curly hair, blue eyes, and my slim shape, why me? None of the boys at school think I'm cute. I only had one boyfriend and that didn't turn out well. He broke up with me for my best friend, and she said yes. That was a different friend, I met Coleen in Freshmen year. I'm getting undressed when  Harry bursts into my room. "Um.. Hi. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? I'M NAKED!" I scream.

"Yeah, naked and very attractive!" Harry says staring at me.

"Pervert. What do you want?" I ask angrily.

"We're getting together in Liam's lounge to do a movie night be there in twenty," Harry says staring at me for a minute, then leaves. Anyway, I change into my PJ's which consist of my baggy "I <3 You" sweatshirt, a red shirt, and some sweat pants.I throw my hair into a side braid and grab some slippers. (See Alexa's Pj's here:  http://www.polyvore.com/alexas_pjs_chapter_four/set?id=58878565 ) I still have fifteen minutes, so I take a look in my closet. So many clothes! Of all colors! I go to the bathroom and see that like most of my jewelry is mustaches. 

I walk into Liam's lounge and see everyone on the couch. I grab a seat in between Coleen and Louis. Just great, I think. Louis whispers to me, "You look great, love" I turn to him and tell him he looks great too. I look at Coleen and she is winking at me. I give her the 'really?' look and turn back to Louis. He tells me about his four sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe.

I tell him about Layla. I look at her and she is flirting with Harry. Gross! Liam comes out with multiple Disney movies, including all the Toy Story's. Typical Liam. "Wait!" I yell. "Can I call my mum so she knows we're ok?" I ask. The boys look at each other and nod. I grab my iPhone 5 from my room and dial my mum. "Mom? Yeah, its me," I say.

"Where are you guys?" She questions me.

"At a hotel in New York with One Direction," I say simply.

"Stop lying. Where are you?" 

"Like I said, at a hotel in New York," I motion for the boys to get over here. 

"Prove it," She says.

"Sing boys," I whisper to them. They start singing One Thing, and I can hear my mom screaming in the background. "Mom calm down."

"Ok, I'm calm. Why are you in a hotel in New York with One Direction?" 

"Uh.. They kind of kidnapped us. But we're ok, don't worry. They kidnapped us cause at the concert we went to last month, Louis thought I was cute," I say, as if its the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Ok, I'll call Coleen's mum and Gracye's dad, when will you be back?" She asks. I look at the boys and they shrug. 

"Uh.. I'll call you in two weeks, and we'll go from there," I say, and get off the phone. We walk back to Liam's room, and start up Toy Story. 

"This movie need some-" Zayn starts.

"POPCORN!" the boys scream.

"A FORT!" Coleen, Grayce, Layla, and I scream. The boys look at us, confused. 

"We always build a fort when we watch a movie, kind of a tradition," Grayce explains. The boys, nod walking to Liam's kitchen. We follow, seeing that they're grabbing chairs. I run into Liams room, ripping his sheets off his bed. I grab a shirt too, just for a souvenir. I throw the sheets down on the couch, and run into my room. I put Liam's shirt and throw it into a pink suitcase that was in there. I run back into Liam's room. Louis shoots a questioning look at me and I put a finger to my lips. He nods, continuing to work on the fort. 

*Four Hours of Toy Story Later still Alexa's POV*

During the last Toy Story, I need to move. I get up from the fort, and tap Niall's shoulder and whisper "Your it," and start running throughout our private floor. I see Niall running and tagging Coleen. She blushes and runs for Liam. I run into my room and lock the door behind me. I watch the intense game of tag for a while, before Louis notices that I ran into my room. 

"ALEXA!!!" He screams, and starts to pound on the door.

*Louis' POV*

 "ALEXA!!!" I scream, pounding on her door. I laugh, and get an idea. "I got a idea," I say, running to Paul's room. "PAULLL!" I scream, pounding on his door.

"What?" He asks, "Where were you today?"

"We went for a drive and met four girls so we took them here, this is Coleen, this is Grayce, and this is  Layla," I say simply. 

"What will management think about that?" Paul asks.

"They won't know," I say "Can you get me a extra room key for room 209?" I ask.

"Why?" Paul asks. 

"The fourth girl locked herself in her room and won't come out and we need her. PLEASEEEEEE?!" I say in my sweetest voice and pouty face.

"Fine," Paul says walking to the elevator.

*Ten Minutes Later still Louis's POV*

 I sit on the floor in front of the elevator, waiting for Paul. When the doors start to open, I jumped up from my seat and start jumping. Paul hands me the key, and walks back to his room. I run to Alexa's door and open it. She's sitting on the couch, watching iCarly. 

I grab a seat next to her and she whispers to me "You're in this episode. Its cute," 

She lays her head on my chest and I start to play with her braid. She falls asleep on me, and i end up falling asleep at 1:00.

(A/N) 

AHHH 200 READS! Ok, this chapter is Dedicated to @Kitty_Galore because she gave me a list of things that I should do in the book, and I used one of them in this Chap! 8 Votes for the next Chapter! What do you think of Coleen and Niall? Louis and Alexa?

x,
Grace