Chapter Twelve: Shopping!!!

*Coleen's POV*

I wake up, from a restful night of sleep. I look around me, HOLY FUDGEBALLS, WHERE AM I? Oh, yeah, on a tour bus. I get up, and head to the kitchen. My stomach rumbles.

"Don't worry, I'll feed you soon!" I exclaimed, rubbing my stomach. I head over to the fridge, and grab out the bacon and egg carton. Making food for me and the boyfriend like a BOSS!

I crack open the twelve eggs into a bowl. I start a pan for the them, letting it heat. Adding milk and seasons to the egg, I mix it. I head over to the fridge once again to get the cheese and ham for the scrambled eggs. I start pouring the huge egg mixture into the pan. Grabbing a spatula, I start to mix the eggs while adding in cheese and bits of ham.

I start up a pan for the bacon and let it heat. I stir the eggs, add in the twenty four pieces bacon. Stir the eggs, flip the bacon. Repeat several times. I then put everything on two plates, and then bring it to Niall in the living room. 

"Hey babe," he says.

"Hey," I say, handing him his breakfast.

"Ooo... You made me breakfast? Tanks!" he exclaimed in his thick Irish accent.

"Yes, I did! Six scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, and twelve pieces of bacon, chewy, not crispy," I said proudly at the fact that I know what Niall likes for breakfast. He smiles, and starts to shovel it down.

"ITS AMAZING!” Niall screams, scaring me. I haven’t really recovered form the whole ‘kidnapping’ experience.

We eat and watch Friends, because we’re cool like that. Everyone else wakes up, and Paul comes into the living room. 

“Okay guys, today we are arriving in our next place, Tampa. Here the boys will record a couple of covers and then you guys can do what you want, but we have to move into hotel rooms first thing. We will move your luggage, as you guys all get into cabs to do whatever you want. Go as couples, and for you Zayn, you can go with whoever you want,” he explains. We all give a nod, and Zayn looks around.

“I choose to be with Liam and Grayce, only because I know they won’t make-out the entire time,” he says, running next to them.

“What makes you think that?” Liam asks. 

“Well because... You... I DON’T KNOW! DON’T QUESTION ME!” Zayn screams, jumping behind the sofa. 

“So what are we going to do once we get in the cabs?” I ask.

“Well, they are going to bring you all to a mall, I figured you girls would like to do some Holiday shopping,” Paul adds.

“But Hanukkah is over!” Grayce exclaims. Yes, Grayce celebrates Hanukkah, we usually celebrate it with her and Alexa’s family. We all do Christmas together though.

“Okay, I feel terrible now,” Harry says.

“Why?” Grayce asks.

“Because we didn’t even celebrate it with you! You should’ve told us!” Harry exclaims.

“Oh, no worries, Layla, Coleen and Alexa all celebrate it with our family, then in return, my family celebrates Christmas with them.”

“But I still feel bad baby, we didn’t get you any Hanukkah gifts or anything!” Liam exclaims.

“Oh, Li, we had that covered. I bought all the gifts before you kidnapped us, and mom sent them to me,” Alexa says.

“Do not call me Li.” 

“Anyways, how did you keep it from us?” Zayn asks, still behind the couch.

“Well, we had a virtual menorah and we would ‘light’ it and give Grayce the gift and sing songs when you all were asleep,” Layla explains. I giggle, it’s just funny how we did all that.