Chapter 6

Gauri, Janhvi, and Zara arrive at Oberoi Mansion and head inside.

Oberoi Mansion

Gauri, Zara, and Janhvi enter and saw Tej was going through some documents. Tej glances up at them and smiles

Tej: "hello ladies, hello Gauri kaisi ho tum"

Gauri: "I am good sir, how about you?"

Tej: "I am good as well, by the way can you help me please?"

Gauri: "sure sir."

Tej: "iss file mein jo Mr. Rathore ke profits hai woh nhi hai, so if you don't mind can you by any chance note those down as well."

Gauri (smiles): "sure sir."

Tej: "you can work in your room as this will take some while."

Gauri nods

Janhvi: "Zara please show Gauri her room."

Zara nods and both Gauri and Zara leave

Janhvi: "so kya plan hai?"

Tej: "yeh jo file maine Gauri ko di hai yeh bohat hard hai and I want to see if she can complete this in a half an hour."

Janvhi: "Smart hubby."

Tej (teasing): "aakir pati kiska hoon."

Both laugh

Guest room

Zara: "Ri this is your room for 7 days

Zara: "Ri this is your room for 7 days."

Gauri: "thanks Zoe, waise can we go and get my clothes later from my house."

Zara (nodding): "Sure, ab main chalti hoon."

Gauri nods and Zara leaves. Gauri goes towards the study table, and puts the file on the desk. She goes towards her handbag and pulls her headphone out, connects it her phone via bluetooth and sits in front of the file and starts working while humming the song

Omkara who was passing through the hall, saw her dancing and swaying her hips. 

Omkara (sighs): "yeh humesha mere saath hi kyu hota hai."

Imagination 😳

He saw himself dancing with Gauri with his hands on her hips, really close. Both dancing seductively, then he suddenly pulls her closer and bits her neck, causing her moan.

Gauri (moaning seductively): "Omm...."

Om snaps out and saw her dancing and working on her file. He leaves to take a cold shower.

Reality (after some while)

Gauri was going through the file, when Zara enters her room.

Zara: "Ri?"

Gauri turns around and saw Nandini and smiles

Gauri: "hi Zara."

Zara: "hi Ri, woh kya hai na main tumhare saath nhi jaa sakhti tumhara saaman lene."

Gauri: "koi baat nhi main kud chali jati hoon."

Zara: "aise kaise...ruko."

Om was passing the room and then Zara saw him.

Zara: "bhai!"

Om looks at Zara and then enters Gauri's room

Om: "yes Zoe."

Zara: "bhai woh Ri ko apna saman lene jana hai, toh can you go with her? Pleaseeeeeee......"

Om (sighs): "ok fine.(to Gauri): "chalo."

Gauri removes her headsets, grabs the file and then leaves with Om. While leaving She puts the file in Tejvi's room and then leaves.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chappy, but next one will be big.

Votes: 04

Comments: 03

Precap: JealousKara