' 9 '

Taehyung P.O.V

I then opened my eyes when I felt his hands in my shirt . " umm u didn't seem like u slept " jungkook said as he kept staring on my lips. He then came closer to me and start kissing me slowly then went to my neck and licked my skin as he starts kissing hard.

" Sir ! " one of his workers suddenly opened the door . " what the fuck, namjo- " jungkook was about to speak before what I guess the guy called namjoon cut him " policemen are looking for you" as namjoon spook jungkook's eyes widen.

Jungkook quickly got off the bed took his phone and opened a camera and saw like 6 policemen standing waiting for him he wore his chemise and a suit, took off his sweatpants and took a pair of pants. Worn his shoes and pulled his hair to the back.

He locked a bag and gave it to namjoon. As he was about to close the door he opened it once again pointing to me saying " don't try to do anything that would make me kill you " he said and left I got scared and hugged my knees to my chest.

Jungkook P.O.V

I went downstairs and saw the policeman sitting on the couch. I cleared my throat and he looked at me and stood up. As our eyes met I replied with the childish " welcome " and he bow . " umm " he was confused seeing me and I was the same.

" what's wrong ? " I asked " we are looking for jeon jungkook, are you his son ? " he said and anger filled me I looked to him in a disappointed face aka like this ( -_- )

" nope I am the man himself jeon jungkook " as I said the police's face was filled with shock " but how? I mean I'm sorry sir, you look too young to be the owner of 2 companies " he said and I smiled proudly " yeah whatever so what got u here? " I said in a noncaring way.

" We got orders to search your villa, sir, " he said as my uncaring face changed suddenly to fear. " Sir? " he said suddenly ... no no, don't tell me I was staring at him with widened eyes ... God ' I am an idiot! ' I said in my head then gulped and nodded.

He starts walking through the villa with his men searching in different areas, I was sure I hide everything when suddenly... Shit taetae. I tried getting up but one of the men held my wrist.

" Sir u can't go anywhere, " one of the men told me. I felt my heart beating faster. I didn't know whether it's because they might find out that I kidnapped tae or that they may take him away from me.... wait what was that thought .. Why would I be scared if they took him away .. he is just a pet I can get another.

" Okay, sir its clear " the police cut my thoughts as they came downstairs but I was surprised.. they didn't find tae? As all went down, I saw one of the men looking to me as his eyes were wide open and moving nervously, then after him came down namjoon trying to hold back a laugh.

I was confused what's wrong with him. He nervously bows to me and they all left then I got startled by namjoon laughter just as the door closed . " what is it? " I asked and namjoon rubbed his tear from laughing " that dude .... found .. your sex toys .... " he said between laughs.

" ....... as if he got non" I spoke trying to pretend as if I wasn't embarrassed at all even tho I was and felt my face becoming red. I then went upstairs and start calling " taetae? ... taehyungie? " I said and felt the curtains moving. I looked behind the chair to find him shaking but .... how did he go there....?

"Scared? " I said looking at me with tears I was surprised .. what happened?? Did they do to him anything?? I moved the chair and found blood on the ground. what the fuck !! I looked at him and saw a huge scratch on his leg ... My eyes widen and I grabbed him to the bed. It could because he chose to hide in the tiny area between the chair and the wall ...

I sat next to him and ordered a doctor. I stopped the bleeding and noticed he was asleep. I kept staring at him having to Many questions to ask.

Why didn't he tell the police I kidnapped him?

Why did he hide?

Why was he so scared and shaking?

If he dislikes me so much just like how he tells me ... Why did he choose to stay?

Was he scared that I would kill him? Did he actually do all this so I won't kill him... But if he said that I was kidnapped by jeon jungkook. I would if got arrested and won't get near him. I don't have a clue.