LEAVE ME OR TAKE ME

No: 1
Member: B.I (iKON)
Title: Leave Me Or Take Me
****************************************
(Flashback of two years ago)
"Promise." You said to B.I "Promise me you'll come back after the concert." "Of course." Said B.I "I'll come back jagiya." You hugged B.I for the last time this week/month, he left the shared house as you cry in the room you once shared with him.
(TODAY)
"When will he come home?" You ask yourself "B.I,where are you? I need you right now." You started to sob as you stare at you and B.I's picture 4 years ago.
"Jagiya!?" B.I swung the front door open "jagi im home." You ran downstairs and you gave B.I a bear hug "B.I oppa!" You told him "I missed you!" You started to cry as B.I comforts you "Ah (Y/N) jagi." He said softly "The next concert is coming soon...." You look up at him as you slowly take your hands off him "Leave me or take me?" You said to him "I repeat, leave me or take me?" B.I's smile faded, he knew you waited for him for so long. "(Y/N) jagi..." He said "i cant..." You look at him as you cry "B.I..." You said to him "We are OVER" you pushed B.I out of the shared house. He left the shared house in pain.
*******************************
Back with another book! If i wrote this imagine wrong, please let me know! If you dont understand why you said "We are OVER" its because.. Some concerts take only 3-4 days right? But he was gone for 2 FUDGING YEARS! Which means... He might have another girl. The words.. "(Y/N jagi.." "I cant.." Which means.. He cannot bring you because,his other girl might attend the next concert. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!~~ I wont be updating soon. So yeah, COMING SOON: PRINCE MAKEU!
Annyeong!~~

- MajaVinuya6 (Author)