Chapter Thirteen.

Okay, so I was looking through all the comments and most of y'all really hate Lauren now. Pleaseeee don't hate her. I wouldn't have done the same thing she did, but I understand her reasoning, lol.

And all I also wanted to say thank you for the fans. I finally reached 1000.

Thanks for all the votes and everything. I really appreciate it. Promote my story if you can, hehe!

Dedication: @MindlessSwag20

13.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chantelle's POV.

I finally had the guts to go to school the next day. I was ready to face everyone there and ready to face Lauren as well.

I took a shower then threw on some skinny jeans, a tank top and put on a jean jacket. I grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs, only to meet Donte in the kitchen. He was dressed for school and was seated on the island, eating his breakfast. I purposely ignored him and walked over to the fridge.

"Chantelle?" he called out.

"Yes?" I finally answered as I opened the fridge.

"Can we please talk?"

"Why should I talk to you? I thought you didn't care about me or anything I had to say?"

"I do but—"

I turned back and held a palm up so that he could stop talking. I really didn't care about what he had to say to me. "I don't need an explanation right now. I'd like to eat breakfast in silence before I go to school."

Donte took the hint and quieted down. There were some strawberry bagel-fuls in the fridge so I grabbed two and some apple juice to drink.

I ate a bagel-ful and stuffed the other one in my bag then gulped down my apple juice. "Bye." I said while leaving the kitchen. 

It was time I faced my enemies. And frienemies too. I trudged silently to school.

Hopefully Lauren would come back to me. Why would she even do something like that? If you supposedly was my best friend, you would've stuck by me instead of worrying about your status level.

Friendship meant way more than that.

I soon stepped on school premises. I felt as if everyone was staring straight at me as I walked up to the school steps.

"Why is she here? Now is when she decides to come to school." someone around me whispered.

I scanned around to look at who had whispered that but everyone just pretended as if they hadn't seen me.

Just a bunch of pussies.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking inside the school building. As I walked to my locker, I saw Lauren from standing at her locker.

Was now the right time to talk to her? Without thinking any further, I made up to her. Did she have anything else that she wanted to say to me? I opened my mouth to speak but Lauren quickly shut her locker and walked away with her books in hand.

I totally wasn't expecting that.

I sighed and walked to my locker. Craig and Jacob soon came up to me.