18

"Wake up wake up Cmon Aldi, oh he's out cold I wonder what will wake him up" Rowan said. Smirking as he kissed Alders lips. "Mmm five more minutes Rowie" Alders said. "During those five minutes I'll lay five slow passionate kisses on those lips" Rowan said. Rowan moved the duvet from Alders hips as he straddled his hips.

"Good morning my beautiful prince" Rowan said. "I'm not that beautiful am I beautiful Rowie" Alders asked. "Your Not Beautiful Aldi in fact I think you Are more than Beautiful, you Aldi are ravishing, adorable, handsome, and cuddly my cuddly little boy who I want to cuddle with all day" Rowan said. Alders face was hiding in his hands with a flushed face.

"Why are you hiding your face from me" Rowan said. "I'm excited I'm excited I'm excited Rowie" Alders said. "Excited about what little prince" Rowan said. "To be in your embrace" Alders said. "You like being in my embrace don't you buttercup" Rowan said. Kissing the side of Alders face as alders giggled. "Yes Rowie" Alders said. "What would you like to do today" Rowan asked.

"Stay in bed with you" Alders said. Rowan growled in Alders ear as he kissed down Alders neck. Rowan nipped at Alders neck leaving love bites on his skin. Alders moaned as he felt Rowan's lips go down his neck. "Do you like my kisses exploring your neck" Rowan asked. "Yes" Alders said. Rowan fondly watched Alders get all giggly.

"Are you excited about Your first plane ride" Rowan asked. Alders served a nervous expression as he looked into Rowan's eyes. "What's the matter" Rowan asked. "I-I I'm nervous" Alders asked. "Hey hey it's going to be alright" Rowan said. "I've never I've never been outside of the country i don't know what it's like I'm scared I'm scared I'm sorry I'm babbling again babble babble babble" Alders said.

Rowan immediately took action and comforted him by bringing him into his arms. "It's ok to be scared of flying, I'll be with you through it all" Rowan said. Alders wiped his tears away with his sleeve. Rowan kissed the side of Alders head as he continued to hold his prince.

Suddenly a knock on the door startled the two. "Expecting anyone Aldi" Rowan teased. Rowan got up from the bed putting on a robe before walking down the stairs to answer the door. Shouting was heard from downstairs. Alders eyes went wide as he heard his brothers angry voice.

Alders was at the door in minutes. "Alders get your things we're going home" Anders said. Alders stayed quiet as he felt Anders angry stare. "Alders are you deaf or something do what I said go get your things and come with me" Anders shouted. Making alders flinch as his breathing picked up.

"Don't you see your making him all excited he's getting wound up, Aldi everything is going to be fine don't listen to him" Rowan said. Rowan sat by Alders as he gently spoke to him. Alders was a shaking mess the voices in his head were making it worse. "Don't Listen to me, I'm the only family he has left" Anders shouted.

Alders brought his hands up to his ears as he started to rock back and forth. "Your Not his family he told me everything that happened to him" Rowan said. "He made all that up he's a homosexual freak no wonder mum sent you away your such a worthless freak of nature" Anders said. "I'm worthless I'm worthless I'm a worthless freak" Alders whispered.

"I should've did what mum said by leaving you at the mental hospital, mum should've aborted you when she had the chance, face it Alders your not my brother you never will be, your a freak of nature mum even said so" Anders said. Alders face was covered in tears as he absorbed the hateful things his brother was shouting at him.

"Alders Look at me" Rowan said. Alders ran upstairs as he slammed the bedroom door behind him. "Aww isn't that adorable my little brother crybaby he can't take criticism" Anders said. "Why do you like to abuse him" Rowan asked. "Abuse I'm not abusing him I'm stating the obvious" Anders said. "Your a Monster you and his mum are terrorizing his life by saying these awful things" Rowan said.

"He's Not Even apart of the family anymore when my mum took him to the hospital she legally disowned him" Anders said. "Get out of my house" Rowan shouted. "How could you love a freak like that" Anders said. "He's not a freak, he's more than that more than you could ever know, I suggest you take your homophobic ass far away from here" Rowan said.

Rowan rushed upstairs as he didn't want to leave Alders all alone.

Alders rushed into the shared bedroom as he heard the door slam behind him. "I'm a worthless freak I'm a freak I'm a freak" Alders whispered. Heading into the bathroom alders turned in the sink clogging the drain. "I need to do it I need to do it" Alders said. Looking for a razor all through out the bathroom. "Pain is the only source to make me forget" Alders said.

Alders brought the razor to his wrist. He felt Rowan's presents, Rowan took the razor from Alders as he broke down in tears. "Why do you love me am I some charity case to you, do you feel sorry for me just because I have mental issues, why don't you just leave like everyone else in my life"Alders shouted.

Rowan had a shocked look on his face. Alders never yelled at Rowan like the way he did. All that anger Alders had inside bubbled up and exploded. Rowan pinned Alders to a wall holding his hands up over his head. "Let me go Rowie" Alders cried. "Don't struggle don't fight it it's ok to cry" Rowan said. "Let me go please please Rowie I'm a worthless freak" Alders cried.

"Are you done" Rowan said. "Am I worthless Rowie" Alders whispered. Rowan kissed his face as he whispered. "Look into my eyes and I'll tell you" Rowan said. Alders eyes met Rowan's as his face was still puffy with tears. "My little prince, you aren't worthless I never want to hear you call yourself worthless do you understand me Aldi" Rowan whispered. Causing a shiver down Alders spine.

"Yes Rowie" Alders said. "Good Boy, my Good Little prince Aldi" Rowan said. Lightly kissing Alders lips. "Call me your prince again Rowie" Alders said. "Does it bring you butterflies in your stomach when I do" Rowan asked. "Yes" Alders said. "Close Your eyes i want to make you tingle" Rowan whispered. Rowan's lips were inches from Alders ear as he whispered.

"Aldi my sweet baby angel, would you like to know something" Rowan asked. "What is it Rowie" Alders asked. "You are my baby prince who I love so much" Rowan said. "What do you love about me Rowie" Alders asked. "I love the way I make you smile, I love how your ears turn red when you blush, I love how delicate you are, your beautiful Aldi don't ever forget that" Rowan said.

Alders opened his eyes as he looked at Rowan who was fondly smiling at Alders. "Never forget that you are loved and cherished by a man who loves you" Rowan said. "I'll never forget that Rowie" Alders said.

"Tonight I'm going to take you out for a nice and fancy dinner" Rowan said. "Why" Alders said. "Because I love to spoil my prince" Rowan said. "I love it when you call me your prince" Alders said. "I know you do" Rowan said.

At nine the two arrived at the most exclusive restaurant in town. The waiter poured the two wine as Rowan ordered food. "You look elegant tonight darling" Rowan said. Alders blushed trying his best not to squeal in delight. "It's true" Rowan said. "Oh stop it your making me want to pounce on you" Alders said.

"That's for later" Rowan said. Winking with a sneaky smirk on his face.

To be continued