52 8 10

Buzz, buzz.

Weird, wondered Hoseok. He woke up and realised that he was in an unfamiliar place. A bare island, well, not quite bare, but it's a place where humans are inhabited.

His head ached, like his skull getting nailed by a hammer. He clutched his head to stand the pain. Afterwards, he sit up and the other members are scattered around him.

Yoongi was the first one to stir. He mumbled some profanities as his eyelids began to open.

"What the fuck are we? Fuck, hopefully we are still in our company's room—" his sentence cut off when Yoongi saw that he was in unfamiliar island. With Hoseok. Plus others.

"Where the fuck are we? Hoseok?"

"No idea! Don't ask me you jerk!" Hoseok cries.

By hearing Hoseok's cries, the others woke up instantly. Many of their faces are pale as a pang of confusion occurs to them.

"...Hell...where are we getting into..."

"No!! I never bring my cooking supplies!!" Jin was frustrated when he found out there is nothing among them.

Suddenly, a voice static crackles.

"Hi. I hope all of you wake up then."

Yoongi is ready to strike for the voice. He feel that his temper rises to the limit.

"What the fuck do you want, idiot? Where are we, now?" his voice amplitude increases.

"Good question. You all are in MY land. It's a very special gift to you."

"Special gift? More like...homesick!" Jimin shouted with desire of hatred.

"Now, now...I have a condition for you to follow. It's either you accept it or die. Choose."

All of the members discussed with consideration. It's not like they have much choice, really. Furthermore, they have no idea who is the person in charge of this. Moments later, they accepted it.

"So you have made your decision. Here are the rules.

"Survive. Run. And lastly...."

"Kill one another."

Author's note

Urgh, this is like my first horror fan fiction and it's really steep when I first wrote. I know it's really short but give me some time!

I hope it keeps you suspense~ hehe