0 2 0: S̴̖̝̜͊̐̒͑̋̒͒͆͠ë̷̬̯͎̺́̊̍̑͛͆ç̵̛̛̦̦͎̪̜̫͙̼͝r̵̡̛̮̰͓̝̲̥̺͔̤̀̽̅̈̓͛̕͠ḙ̷̲͇̘̲͔͓͗͋t

Jimin's heartbeat is pumping faster than before. He never felt the situation so grim and shocked in his life. He also felt that blood was rushing inside his head due to last message from Namjoon.

Or was it the last message?

Where Jimin stands in the bare island, at the corner which contains skulls and bones.

Even majority of the things are actually tapes of "Do Not Cross" and "Warning Ahead".

Does 019018 wants to make us suffer?

Jimin could feel his mouth getting drier every second due to nauseous amount of skulls and bones that contains human blood. Exterior and interior.

He blinked his eyes and a paper flew towards his face.

He grabbed it.

He read it with confusion

He read it with confusion. There is not a single clue given or some ways to guide him to escape.

Or maybe 019018 isn't a bad person like what they thought?

Jimin clutched the paper and proceed on his journey. However, he didn't realised that he was walking to a trap, that someone died years ago.

Which is a deep, endless abyss.

Within seconds, he realised it was too late.

His eyes were filled with panicking yet strangely calm, he knows that he's the next one.

I will see you guys again.

I'm sorry that I can't help to mend our friendship.

I was the one who let our friendship break.

I was not helping.

If 019018 wants me to suffer till end of my life, please remember this.

Don't let them win.