Pinkamena's POV

Pinkamena's POV.

"Who ordered the freak show," sneered my brother as I entered the room.

My head was hung. My pink curls hanging in a curtain around my face in an effort to shield myself from him.

"Hey," he pushed me and I flew into the wall. He was two feet taller and wider than me. There was no way I could defend myself. I just kept quiet.

"I asked you a question, bitch," he loomed over me.

"N-no one," I stuttered meekly feeling on the verge of tears.

"Then why are you here," he sneered.

My step mum called us into the kitchen.

I hate her.

Not because my mum was gone and I felt resentment. I wore the pink as tribute to her.

No I hate her because she is an evil bitch from hell.

"How was your day Ashley," she said it more as an insult than a question. Like she didn't even want an answer.

My name wasn't even Ashley. It's Pinkamena or Pinkie for short.

She thinks it's weird so she calls me Ashley.

I don't think anything my mother gave me is weird.

I also hate her because her and my brother team up against me. He acts nice in front of her and they both act nice in front of my dad who quite frankly isn't nice.

It's part of the reason my arms are dressed in silver stripes.

That was a long time ago. It's October and the last time I cut was in June last year.

I'm good now. For mum.

My hair dropped flat like it was wet and covered half my face as I glared at the evil step mother that went by the name of Penelope.

I glared at her and my voice went deep.

"That's not my name," I growled.

"What did you say!?" She yelled as she picked up a wooden spoon and stepped toward me. I quickly darted to my room and locked the door hating to hear their evil laughter.

My hair was insanely flat now as my inner self came out.

Gone was the humour and lost were the smiled.

Alex is gone now and Tayla hand been at school because of it. They were my new best friend and now they aren't here. Tayla hates me. All my old friends don't like me because Taylor spread rumours about me.

They all hate me. Everyone hates me.

Why does everyone hate me?

I threw my bag at the wall and screamed.

I talked to my pillow.

"You're the reason everyone hates me," I told it before I butchered it with a knife.

It didn't make me feel better.

I fell asleep rocking in the corner talking to my knife.

Begging it not to slice my wrists.

Wanting it to slice theirs.