Day 2

yanan @/chinawaregood morning to Kang Kino only💬 13 🔄 1

yanan @/chinaware
good morning to Kang Kino only
💬 13 🔄 1.1k ❤4k

yuto @/mysteryuto
wow
💬9 🔄3 ❤298

changgu @/yeoone
i need someone to model for me ASAP
I'm failing my exam :(
💬310 🔄34 ❤987
|
yuto @/mysteryuto
omw, I'll bring coffee
💬 🔄 ❤4

———

yuto rushed across the street, he was definitely not going to be late when he invited himself like that, yup, that was all there was to that.

who are you lying to? yourself? idiot.
fine, maybe it was because of changgu, he would never be late if it was changgu. if only he didn't like yanan, yuto would've long managed to make him his.

he was almost on the other side of the street, when he noticed that he dropped his wallet. so, he hurried back and almost dropped the coffee shop bag when a stranger walked around the corner. the other one came to an abrupt halt. the stranger had grabbed yuto's hand in the right moment before he'd hit the ground and was able to pull him back up on his feet, just a moment  before he hurt himself.

it might have been the low amount of human interaction and intimacy yuto had been experiencing lately, but when the stranger didn't let go of yuto, it did kind of make yuto's heart beat faster.

he then finally realized how handsome the other one was. he was taller than him, not much but noticeable. he was gorgeous and yuto found himself being completely captured by this stranger. so much that he didn't even notice the other one was talking.

"-ou okay?" he asked, and yuto finally came back to the here and now.

"i'm sorry what?"

"i asked if you were okay. you almost fell if you didn't notice," he pointed to the bag with his other hand, "something in there spilled, by the way."

yuto's eyes immediately shot to the bag and he let out a loud sigh, mumbling "of course changgu's coffee would spill. why can't i look where i'm going for once in my life."

"here, the coffee was an americano right? I didn't take a sip of mine yet."

"thank you, umm- what's your name?"

"wooseok, jung wooseok."

"i'm yuto. well, anyway, thanks a lot wooseok but I really have to hurry up now and go see my friend. it was nice to meet you," yuto took the cup from wooseok and wanted to turn around when he noticed that he still didn't let go.

he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy that quite a lot.

"well, let's meet again."

"huh?" was he asking him out?

wooseok chuckled, "i prefer that over goodbyes, at least if i wanna see that person again someday."

"oh, yeah, then umm- let's meet again."

with that wooseok let go and yuto turned around. both of them had a smile on their face.
now yuto just had to face changgu with that same smile and maybe he'll get over him faster.

-

changgu put down his cup of coffee and raised an eyebrow, "come on, tell me, who's making you smile like that?"

yuto just laughed lightly and shook his head, trying to tell changgu that it was nothing. unfortunately, the older knew yuto far too good to believe that bullshit and pressed the capture button on his camera several times. "spill or these land on the internet."

obviously, the younger was about to shake his head again hadn't he noticed how he was laying down. his left leg was dangling over the backrest, his head hanging down from the couch and his arms were placed wherever he had space. in conclusion: he had looked awful. so, he sat down straight and sighed. "there was this guy at the coffee shop who looked kinda cute."

changgu smiled widely and rushed over to sit next to yuto, he put his arms around him and hugged him tightly. "but did you get his number? his name? where does he live? where does he work? will you meet again?"

"changgu, breathe. I don't have his number. I don't know where he lives nor where he works at. I do know his name though, his name's wooseok and i sure hope we'll meet again."

"ahh~ yuto is in looove~," changgu said in a singsong and poked the youngers sides and cheeks.

due to the new interesting topic, what was originally planned as a meeting to get good photos for changgu's exam, turned into a 'let's bully yuto' meeting. and yuto was having none of it.

———

yanan

save me
right now
changgu is the worst

wbk
what did he do?
give me 10 minutes

wait- don't Come here!

tough luck, my shift is over
i'm coming

u'll just ignore him.

does he deserve it?

kind of?
personally, i'd say yes
but i'm biased here

i'll be the judge then!

———

all while yuto was texting yanan, changgu kept bugging him until the doorbell rang and the older tilted his head at him, confused - he hadn't invited anyone else.

"it's yanan," yuto explained as he stood up to open the door. he didn't look back at changgu to see his expression, knowing he couldn't handle seeing his friend's entire face light up like a christmas tree at the sheer mention of yanan.

it hurt. he'd never look at Him like that.

shaking his head, he opened the door and behind it, as expected, stood yanan with a slight smile on his lips. "step back I need to see the culprit of your worries." so, yuto did what he said and stepped back to let him in.

"yah! yanan! what are you doing here? i didn't expect you."

ignored. he got ignored. yuto wasn't too sure if he did it to mess with him, but he questioned how long it would last "now tell me yuto, what did changgu do?"

"i met someone at the coffee shop, someone who's kind of my type you know? so I smiled a lot and now he's being annoying about it. we didn't even take one single picture."

"you called yanan to get me scolded didn't you!"

"changgu if you fail your exam i'll stop buying you those sweets from the store i work at. meaning, i'll stop coming by after work," yanan tried his best to frown at his best friend, " but yuto, a guy huh? tell me more."

———

kino🌙 @/starboy
good morning to @/chinaware too!✨
i hope u slept well 💖