Day 4

yuto @/mysteryutoso I'm really out here waiting for my lunch huhthis is my life now💬5 🔄 ♥️ 3412:02 pm|HOEtaek @/localmodelI'm on my wAY CHILD💬2 🔄 ♥️1912:02 pm|yuto @/mysteryutohurry up pls I'm starving💬 🔄 ♥️212:03 pm

yuto @/mysteryuto
so I'm really out here waiting for my lunch huh
this is my life now
💬5 🔄 ♥️ 34
12:02 pm
|
HOEtaek @/localmodel
I'm on my wAY CHILD
💬2 🔄 ♥️19
12:02 pm
|
yuto @/mysteryuto
hurry up pls I'm starving
💬 🔄 ♥️2
12:03 pm

🔄 Kino🌙 retweeted
MIN ENT. @/Min_Ent
JUNG WOOSEOK
Listen To His Debut Track Now!
https://youtu.be/-9pJQkZVuTA
💬1.2k 🔄959 ♥️1k
1:02 pm

yanan @/chinaware
omg what a king
💬30 🔄27 ♥️738
1:07 pm

shinwon @/wonwon
sister snaPPED
my wig is gone 🤧
💬12 🔄45 ♥️845
1:08 pm

chingu🚫

1:12

i am devastated.

why? what's wrong? who hurt u?

remember the guy i talked about?

yes?

[image attached]
my luck istg
he's an idol
way out of my league

oh
but like-
didn't he say he wanted to see you again?
maybe this is some cliché fanfiction and yall meet in a park or something. maybe you lose your dog and he catches her last minute before she's completely gone

changgu
how tf do u know that kinda fanfiction?

education.

omg
i'm done

yuto was sure changgu had really lost his last braincell this time, thinking that stuff like that would happen.

he was sure he must have murdered people in his past life, his karma wasn't having it.

yuto sat down on the floor and started to pet his dog, he had called her shuko and was proud of it, though he doesn't quite remember why he had named her that.

"maybe we should really take a walk," yuto said as he stood up, shuko up close, jumping happily up and down. he put on her collar and took the leash. she was trained well and never really needed a leash, but just in case yuto always had it with him. you never know.

they left the apartment and hurried down the stairs, shuko was oddly excited and active. yuto decided to take her to the park so she could run around and burn some of that energy.

he thought back to what changgu had texted him but shook his head fast. that was the most unrealistic thing possible, that wouldn't happen.

deep in thought, yuto didn't really notice that they were already at the park and as soon as the first dog came in shuko's sight, she ran for it.

"shuko no!" he had yelled and ran after her. he should have put her on the leash earlier.

shuko was really fast and yuto felt old and exhausted after running after her for almost 8 minutes. he had to take some calm breaths, but the second he closed his eyes, shuko was gone completely.

"oh come on shuko, please don't do this..." he whispered out of breath. he went to look for her and that in a hurry. he loved his dog so much he couldn't lose her.

when he was on the edge of giving up and sat down on a bench, a dog threw itself on his lap and snuggled him. he was relieved to see that it was shuko and proceeded to hug her.

"she's quite a big dog, I would have imagined that you have a smaller one, like a chihuahua maybe?"

yuto looked up and his jaw almost dropped. changgu had to be a psychic or a demon, there was no other explanation for why right in front of him stood no other than wooseok.

"the park is filled with people, not a place you should probably be right now."
good job, idiot. why don't you just tell him to leave right away?

"it's okay, I'll just sit here with you. almost no one is around us."

smooth.

"well, suit yourself. so- you didn't think following a random dog might be stupid?" yuto asked when he let shuko down, this time on her leash.

wooseok sat down next to him smiling, "no I didn't, she seemed scared and lost. couldn't have lived with that on my conscious if i had walked past her."

yuto could physically feel himself melting from the other's smile, he seemed shy yet very confident with his words as he spoke.

"she might get jealous if you keep smiling at me like that, though. she might misunderstand," yuto joked, laughing.

"i didn't notice i was smiling so much, i guess i'm enjoying talking to you, haha"

the shy laugh. oh, the shy laugh the younger had let out, it had made the butterflies in yuto's stomach fly wild. maybe he was a really his type