Can You See?

Chapter One- Seeing is Believing

   Blow after blow. Kick after kick. Slam after slam. My small and frail body felt numb and weak against him. It just never seemed to stop. It always went on. I hated this world, this family, this life. I was always in a living hell. In this death bound. I was screaming for him to stop. But it only made it worse.

           -------------------------

                 (FLASHBACK)

   "Your late again. Why?" My father asked me as he laid on the couch with some Pot in one hand and Vodka in the other.

    "Why?!?" This time like he was about to explode.

     "I was studying with some friends and went to the library to return a book" I said with fear trembling in my weak voice.

     "Of course you did. Now tell me the truth. WERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS TIME BITCH!!!" He gives me a blow to the face and then starts laughing and mocking me." WHERE YOU PARTYING WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FRIENDS HOUSE YOU WHORE?!?!?!?" He kicks me harder. But never stops.

             -------------------

               (Flashback Ends)

  The abuse only gets worse and worse. I scream. I can then feel a warm, metallic taste in my mouth, and then I soon realize it's blood. He finally stops. Then there is only silence. I lie on the cold floor that has drops of warm blood on it. I had just enough strength to get off the floor and go in to my room. I get in my shower and let the warm water wash on the wounds I had just received. I flinched as the cuts were washed with hot water. I got out and put on my PJ's and went to sleep. I don't know how long I was asleep though because I heard a bang on the door and that my father wanted to know if I was asleep. I didn't really say anything so he left. I was safe for now.

                      My name is

                   Hazel Anderson.

                      And this is

                   my story of my

                           Life.

Hi guys hope u like this story and plz vote and comment.