°•☆10☆•°

(First of all... IM IN LOVE WITH TOKYO! MY NEW FAVORITE SONG FROM HIS PLAYLIST/MIXTAPE!!!)
---
I scoffed.

"No."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at me before sighing. He then turned away and was about to walk out until someone opened the door. I looked and saw... Jungkook? Okay, who the hell invited him over to my house in the first place?

"H... hey noona..." He said with fear but sadly. I then rolled my eyes. Why are they here right now? I'm in a bad mood already.

"Please, leave." I said in a cold tone making Jungkook and Taehyung shocked.

"Don't act shocked, please lea--" Jungkook cut me off.

"Noona... Can I please talk to you please?" He begged me. I thought for a while before sighing in defeat.

"Fine, leave Taehyung." I said, looking up at him. He looked down before leaving.

I then looked at Jungkook and... His eyes were sparkling and were full of sadness, pain and worriedness before speaking.
-
I ran off, trying to find Taehyung with tears in my eyes. He wasn't at home, he was no where near here.
-
2 weeks have passed without Taehyung here. I've been waiting for him at his house for 2 weeks now, but I still see nothing and no one.

Then my phone started ringing, it was Jungkook. I picked up and heard panting.

"Noona! I know where he is!!" Jungkook yelled through the phone, making me jump up from the ground and run to the place.
-
I arrived and started yelling out his name.

"Taehyung!! TaeTae!!" I yelled loudly making people look at me and whisper things to each other.

I broke down onto my knees. I lost the person I love just now. He was... Gone.

"Minseo?"