5. Kiss to love

Singto POV

After so many time I meet my friend Maprang and we both have so many things to share with each other. We talked a lot. That's why I couldn't notice the time. And when did I fall sleep. I didn't even realised.

Krist POV

What I saw I couldn't believe them. That how could Singto do this to me. Earlier he had told me that he was very fortunate to having me. He cares about me. Before his friend comes, he was other person but now.... what I saw....I was not able to believe myself. How could he do that?

When I went Maprang room. I saw Singto is holding her hand and Maprang laid her head on my husband's shoulder. I was feeling that time I just leave the place. But where do I go. Because at this time When I go to my parents house. They will definately tens about me.

That how I came at this mid night. So I have no option to go anywhere. Then I control my anger. And go to my room. Otherwise surly Maprang killed by my hand.

After sometime I hear someone is coming into  room. When I saw Singto came slowly slowly. I pretend him that I am in sleep. Then he came to my near he kissed my cheeks and cuddled me by putting his hand on my waist then he slept with heavy breathe out. After passing his breath on my ear, I started to took off him on me because I was already angry with him. And I didn't like Singto's hug at all that time. Because I really felt hurt.

He said "What happened baby? Why you took off me from you?"

"I think you asked yourself. And please don't pretend me that nothing is happen between you and your so called friend. I am not interested anymore to see your face. So get out from this room." I said to Singto sleeping on bed without turning back toward him.

"What kind of you talking about me. Oh because I came late that's why you mad on me. Sorry my baby....." Singto said.

"Its not that." I replied to him still showing him my back.

"Then why are you so angry at me." Singto said.

"Oh please Singto don't become innocent." I said annoyingly.

Then Maprang came to our room.

She said "Sorry Krist. I know why you so angry with Singto. You saw us sleeping together in my room. But what did you thought. It's not like that. You just misunderstood us. We don't know when did we fall sleep."

"Stop it! Maprang. I am talking to my HUSBAND. Not some outsider. Right now I dont wanna hear anything from you. So please leave us alone." I sharp replied her.

"Sorry Krist. Because of me you both are fighting with each other." Maprang innocently told me.

"No.. No... Maprang. It's not you. We just arguing some another issue. It is not about you." Singto said.

"Singto tomorrow I will go Italy. I should not anymore stay here. Otherwise your relationship get suffer because of me. And I don't want this. It is better that I should go from here as soon as possible."

" No! Maprang. Your my guest. And One who leave from there is not you. I think a sign is enough for understable person." Singto said.

After hearing this way of talking from Singto as fast as I leaved the room. And lay down on couch of dining room. And treas falling down on my cheeks continuously. I really feel break in somewhere of my heart. That how could Singto do this to me. I thought that Singto loves me. He accept me as his life partner. But I was wrong. What should I do now? And why that much I feel hurt because of him. I don't have feeling for yet. So why god its so much hurting to me? When I started crying and crying. I didn't know. When I got sleep.