Blind love

Chapter One: Awakening

I woke up in a bright place I could not see, only the the IV I felt attached to my arm, and the sound of a heart monitor, gave away the fact that I was in a hospital. Why am I in the hospital? And why can't I see anything? Am I dead?

" Ceciela?"

I felt someone stroking my hair gently. I looked up searching for a face, all I saw was a bright out line of the person leaning above me. Who was this person? And who is Ceciela?

" Ceciela?" she asked again, " Can you hear me?"

I reach up to touch the outline of the persons face, I could see the outline of my hand tracing the persons features, wondering if this was real or not. The person grabbed my hand,

" Oh Ceciela, do you know who I am?"

Suddenly I felt a tear drop land on my cheek. Were they my tears or theirs? I let my hand fall.

" Who is Ceciela? Who are you?"

I saw the outline move there head back and forth swiftly.

" The doctors said this would happen...I just didn't want to believe it...honey...Ceciela is you, and I am your Aunty Kana." she said as her voice shook rapidly.

" Is this real? What happened to me? Why don't I know who I am? Or who you are?"

I felt tears streaming down my face, positive they were mine this time.

"...honey..."

She started to say as I suddenly felt a wave of panic hearing the tone of her voice, suddenly the heart monitor sped up and I fell unconscious.

****************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of a man calling for someone named Ceciela, again someone is calling the name that is apparently mine.

I opened my eyes hoping to be able to actually see his face, but all I could see were two outlines of some people leaning toward me.

" Babe--Ceciela....my name is Jason, I am your husband..."

he said with thick sadness in his voice. I wander why that is?

" I have a husband?"

For a split second, I thought I saw an outline of a tear shimmer down his face, before I knew it I was reaching up to wipe the outline away from his cheek he grabbed my hand and tightly squeezed it before kissing the palm of my hand lightly.

He started stroking my hair softly, just as Aunt Kana had done earlier. When he spoke to me, I felt as if I had known his voice my whole life.

" Ceciela, my love, please come back to me...please remember...please.."

he said while kissing my hand yet again.

I smiled at the light touch of his lips as he lightly kissed my fingers. I felt my heart pounded so hard it literally hurt. That's when I realized that I really was married to Jason, and I was glad too, because, even though I didn't remember him at all, I felt that I truly, deeply loved him.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is the first chapter to to my book BLIND LOVE please comment and tell me if I should continue by writing the next chapter or discontinue it! THANKS:D

vote, comment, and fan when you get the chance :D

~ amouser