Chapter 5:Lost Memories Part 2

Liana was lying on the carpet; motionless, and appeared to be bleeding. I screamed her name at the top of my lungs and begged for her to get up. I heard a noise coming from down the hall fairly close to where Liana was laying. I tried to reach out to my daughter helplessly, trying to grab her hand and pull her towards me, but for some unknown reason I could not move.

 I cried and yelled for my precious daughter to wake up and come to me; there was not one ounce of movement coming from Liana.

“JASON!!” I yelled terrified that I could not reach her. As I began to scream louder for my husband and my daughter, the noise from the hall was getting louder and the footsteps were getting rapidly faster.  “Jason? Is that you?” I asked, hoping that this was all just a terrible joke that Jason was playing on me. I was suddenly filled with rage, yet hope that this might be his doing.

 The footsteps were getting louder and closer to the door.

 As the footsteps came to an ultimate stop, the man became visible, and appeared to be holding a butcher knife in his left hand.

 He slowly stepped closer to Liana- No, me!

The person that was one my daughter lying on the floor lifeless in the outlined puddle of blood, was now a figure of me. Yet I wasn’t lifeless; I was screaming for help calling for Jason.

 As I screamed, the man inched closer towards me. He lifted me up by the ends of my hair, and threw me against the wall. I heard a loud screech come in a different direction of the house; Liana.

I tried to call back to her, but I could not find my voice.

I was frozen in time.

The man suddenly walked up to me, but not really me, and ended my life slowly and painfully as he hit me multiple times in the back of the head with the sharp edge of his butcher knife.

As he watched me die slowly in the hallway, he said, “If you live, I will come back for you, and I won’t stop coming back for you until you are completely gone! DO NO come back this time!”

Everything started to completely disappear as I slipped farther, and farther into the darkness of death.