Chapter Seven

Stomping to class, I bit my nails and felt flustered. I felt shivers run down my neck as I ran to the bathroom. I sat in one of the stalls and waited until first period was over, the only class I had with him. I walked out of the bathroom as second period started. I was late on purpose, so I wouldn't run into him in the halls. I wiped my face with water and walked silently to class. I tried to get as quick as I can. I have to pass Jungkooks classroom to get to mine. But little did I know he wasent in his classroom, he was roaming the halls like a zombie. Running to class, I saw someone walking looking upset. I continued to run to class not knowing who it was. Finally when he was close enough, both of us passed each other, making clear eye contact. Jungkook looked behind him and ran to me. "You scared me! I though you skipped..." Jungkook wimpered, he hugged me tightly as he slightly lifted me off the ground. "One things for sure, I would never skip! Second I was just trying to avoid you and all your clingy moves." I pushed him away and waking angerly inside my classroom.

{ END OF SECOND PERIOD }

I walked outside of my classroom with my head down and hands in my pockets. I wasent paying attention and bumped into someone. "Why would you say that? I just love you..." Jungkook rubbed the back of my head and sniffled, being dramatic as always. "Stop giving me your acts." I yelled as I pulled his hand off my head. He smiled, "I heard what you said. You like me. Admit it." Then what I did I regretted deeply, with all the people around made it cute for Jungkook.

Hint: they didn't kiss...