Chapter Three

{ AFTER THE PARTY }

I woke up at my house, in my bed. My head hurt and I barley remembered anything but Jungkook and his lies. I sighed as I crossed the blanket off and stepped off my bed onto the soft carpet. I walked off into my roommates bedroom to wake him.
Taehyung rolls over onto his side, completely ignoring me. I pull him off the bed, he falls to the floor upset and looking sick. He doesn't fight, be rather picks himself up and leaded me out.
I walked out to make breakfast. I checked my phone, I was almost late. I left without making breakfast or telling Taehyung. Running to grab my bike, I see Taehyung through the window struggling. I don't mind so I continue to pull my bike out.

{ AT SCHOOL }
I walk into school, 5 minutes late for first period. I walk in class and the teacher yells and points to my seat. I start to sweat as I still sat next to Jungkook on a regular.
"Hi..." Jungkook leaned over my desk and stared at me. He smiled and blushed.
"Um..?" I leaned back holding onto my desk as Jungkook leaned in more.
"What's the matter?!" Jungkook admitly sat back into his seat and looked worried.
"Your crazy!" I whispered to him.
"I love you too," He just replied like nothing.
"Whatever." I didn't care at all that Jungkook was continuing the lie. From then on, we were dating...