♢Chapter 4♢

Friday

Tonight is the night where I get to go to the party. At first, I really didn't give a fuck if I didn't go but now I'm fully glad that I am going.

I mean I had to give it to both of the boys for the effort although Chris really surprised me. Then again, everyone loves him so, it wouldn't matter.

Anywho, let me go through my lessons today which is only one. That doesn't start until 2:30 and its 11:00. Wow.

I got ready so early, might as well go out on a shopping trip for tonight.

While I was in my thoughts, my mother enters my room without knocking with a worried face.

"Dani, how was working in the library? Were those boys there? No one hurt you, right?" She bombards me with questions.

"It was fine and don't worry they weren't there. Also it's been day 4, of course no one's hurt me." She lowkey began to make me irritated.

"I'm just making sure, better safe than sorry hun. Also, I know I keep repeating but, I'm telling you those boys aren't good for you." She lectures me.

"Ok I get it. Now, I'm going to go out to shop for a bit so I'll see you later alright?"

"Alright hunny. Have fun." She smiles on one side and leaves my room.

~~~~~

While I'm in the shops trying on many outfits, not only for this event tonight but just to spice up my wardrobe.

I find THE one dress for tonight. It literally called me, and I listened to that call hun. It's fabulous. Now to find the shoes and bag for it.

As I was exploring my options of which shoes to get, I get shoved quite hard to the rack and knock over the shoe stand completely. I blow a piece of my hair off of my eyes and hear two girls giggling to each other while the rest of the shop pay attention to me.

"Oh my god, she's such a clumsy bitch." Megan plants her phone and good amount of space away from my face. Probably zooming in on it.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again, otherwise you could break a bone." Chloe warned in the nicest way possible, walking away.

I began to stand up, wipe my clothes with my hands and try to get the shoe rack up. I then get help from Alex, heaving the rack up.

"Are you ok?" He asks placing his arm around my shoulders

"Yeah I'm fine, just two bitches making my day." I sighed.

"Fuck em, they don't know who they fucking with." He hypes me up.

"Exactly, but anyway what are you doing here?"

"I have the day off today, so I thought I'd go shopping for the party tonight. As you can see." He confidently says and points at his multiple bags.

"Do you have the day off too?" He asks, hoping it is a yes by the look on his face.

"Unfortunately, I have a lesson at 2:30." I frown slightly.

"Shit, but you could say that you're sick and come stay around with me for the day. Even come by my house for a mini party between us." He persuades me with his little smiles he does when he looks straight at me.

But bunking off isn't really my thing tho, I need to get information from class incase it's important. However, it's applied science so they would possibly be watching a documentary of something.
My mind is telling me no and stay on my grind for education, but my heart is beating a little faster than originally and telling me to get closer to him. But I'm not too sure about my heart tho sometimes it be against me.