Aw!

Author: HEY CHAD! (Twigs friend who is Melody's age)
Chad: Yes???
Author: I got a dare for you!
Chad: WELP, lay it on me.
Author: I DARE you to play with Melody's hair for as long as you please.
Chad: *blushes* Uhhh...Ok? Where is she?
Author: She is in her room, but she is in her human form sleeping.
Chad: *things* AWWW, I bet she looks so cute when she sleeps! *walks into my room with me sleeping*
Me: *is a very peaceful sleeper*
Chad: *sits on my bed, puts my head on his lap and starts playing with my hair while thinking* OMG, her hair is soooooo soft!
Me: *groans cutely* mmmChad? What are yo- *WAS interrupted by him putting his finger to my lips*
Chad: Shhhhh, Its okay. Go back to sleep. *Is getting the knots and tangles out of my long, Brown, wavy hair*
Me: O-okay..*falls back to sleep*

ONE HOUR LATER

Me: *wakes up completely as Chad is rubbing my back*
Chad: Morning Sunshine. Wanna see what I did with your hair while you were sleeping?
Me: *nods head nervously as he gives me a mirror and I gasp*

 Wanna see what I did with your hair while you were sleeping?Me: *nods head nervously as he gives me a mirror and I gasp*

Me: *hugs Chad*
Chad: Awww. *hugs back*
Author: I SENCE A NEW SHIP!!!!
Me: *screams* AUTHOR!!!!!! *chases AUTHOR*
Author: BYE everyone! *is running for her life*