Ethan confessing he wants to be more than friends

He'd always admire you from afar. Stealing glances when you're not looking. Not wanting to be too obvious cause he wasn't sure if you felt the same way. Him confessing his feelings would be super impulsive. Like he wasn't going to bring it up but here you come, strutting in looking fucking stunning, a 110-megawatt smile lighting up the room. He's in complete awe of you and Ethan just can't help it, he has to tell you how he feels. He'd come to you all cool and nonchalant but inside he'd be a bundle of nerves. And you know Ethan like the back of your hand so you'd sense something was up with him right away. You'd call him out for acting strange and his face would turn as red as a beet! "Ethan, what's up with you? You're sweating like crazy, it's only 45 degrees today." He'd have to work up the nerve to look you in the face. It'd be quiet in the room for a minute, Ethan chanting repeatedly "don't be a little bitch, just tell her." in his head until he finally said it, almost shouting the words to you. "I love you Y/N!"  You'd blink a few times because you're caught off-guard by his sudden outburst but a wide grin spreads across your soft lips. "Aww, E I love you too." He shakes his head at your words. "No Y/N, I don't think you understand. I don't mean I love you like a friend. I mean I really love you, like I'm in love with you."  You take his hands in yours, which are a little sweaty. "Ethan, I know what you meant, and I know what I meant. I'm in love with you too." Ethan's eyes widen as the words leave your lips and his gloomy demeanor is completely shifted and he can no longer control his goofy smile. Before you can even process, Ethan scoops you up in his arms spinning you around before connecting his lips to yours, setting you down slowly. The kiss leaves you breathless even after you've finally parted. "You don't know how fucking happy you've just made me." He says before leaving soft kisses all over your forehead, cheeks, and neck.